Rex and Jet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jomeigs

Hatchling Member
Here are my babies. Do beardies usually have different eye shapes?
This is Rex,
010-3.jpg

and this is Jet,
008-8.jpg

Aren't they the cutest!

Joyce

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
I think they do have different eye shapes.
Were you on here a while back? Or was it someone else with a dragon named Jet?
Nice looking dragons. :wink:

jomeigs

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yes, I was. I had the little baby Stewart, that didn't make it. You gave me a lot of help then. I really appreciated all of your support.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
jomeigs":20ftg59s said:
Yes, I was. I had the little baby Stewart, that didn't make it. You gave me a lot of help then. I really appreciated all of your support.
Aww, okay I remember, Jet has gotten so big. Last I saw he was tiny. :wink:

jomeigs

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yes, she has gotten big. Webelive Jet is a girl. She has outgrown Rex. Rex has just turned a year old and Jet is about 10 months. She has the sweetest personality. She always appears to be smiling. How is your crew?

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Oops sorry, I called Jet a boy. She has grown so big, LOL there. :wink:
Well I lost one of mine (Pulma) Des, Ifrit and Seka are doing great, I got a new baby a bit after my boy went, his name is Thor and he is a monster lol, eating me out of a house. I got him 6-18-11 at 6 inches he is now 14.25 inches and 106 grams. :shock:
I am glad you are back, I hope you stick around for a while. :wink:

jomeigs

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So sorry about Pulma. Congrats on Thor. He does sound like a monster...growing so fast. You must have a photo of him here?

I get a little busy sometimes. I did post when Rex was having trouble and not eating. Took him to the vet and he had pinworms. Totally went off crickets and now only eats supers and he is doing great.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
jomeigs":2sqf2pmy said:
So sorry about Pulma. Congrats on Thor. He does sound like a monster...growing so fast. You must have a photo of him here?

I get a little busy sometimes. I did post when Rex was having trouble and not eating. Took him to the vet and he had pinworms. Totally went off crickets and now only eats supers and he is doing great.

Well I am glad Rex is over his bout. I will PM the links to my dragons threads. I don't want to steal away from yours :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom