Rescued female with injury and illness

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelasmom

Hatchling Member
:blob8: Tazzie, you are looking absolutely fabulous, darling! *hugs and smooches*

I absolutely LOVE the pics of her looking at Spark online - too precious! :D

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
My goodness! Look at her! You are doing a great job. :blob8: :blob5: :blob5: I love the pict of her and Spark. I have been following their thread. Too cute. :D

LizardKat

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I am glad that you are able to see the improvements in Tazzie. She really is such a happy beardie and sleeps in until 10 or 11 every morning. :wink:

It is hard to get time on the computer because she is writing to Spark, reading Spark's letters and gazing into his eyes (his computer picture!!LOL!) Hour after hour.. I had to use my laptop yesterday because she was on the main computer most of the afternoon!

Glad you liked the pictures! I still have to post the ones I took of her at the 4th of July party. She was "center stage" LOL! :roll:
:) Kat

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Kat--I'm pretty new here. Just got my baby beardie Puff on Sunday. I think he wrote to Tazzie and Spark on their thread earlier :)
I have just read through this whole thread and first of all, I want to give you a big thank you for taking your sweet little girl and nursing her back to health. The difference in her pics from the first ones you posted is amazing. What really gets to me is her eyes...in her first pics her eyes just look dead, like she had totally lost her spirit...and the next pics show a spark of life and you can almost see her thinking..."somebody loves me now, and I rally do matter". You not only gave her love and health, you gave her back her spirit and showed her she does have a reason to fight and to live!! You are awesome!! If you don't think you are, just ask Tazzie what she thinks!! :)
Hugs to you and Tazzie...I just want to hold her and cuddle her.
Puff's Mama

LizardKat

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi there! Wow! You really have been busy reading all of the discussions on this website :D Tazzie just finished writing you a letter in her "Tazzie's Boyfriend" thread in the general discussion area.

Is this your first beardie? They really are amazing creatures! Thanks for all of the nice compliments. I really believe that Tazzie has given more to me than I have to her. Her strong spirit and her "will to live" serve as an inspiration to me every day. I was so touched by the comment you made regarding her eyes. I did think that she would "pass on" the first night that I had her and prepared myself to find her lifeless in the morning. I can not tell you how elated I was to see her looking at me through her little eyes when I checked on her at 6am. Every day she gets stronger and I see the excitement in her eyes :shock: :D

welcome to bd.org! You will meet so many neat humans and beardies on this site!
Kat :D

LizardKat

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi friends,
Just wanted all of our friends to know that Tazzie is making a marvelous recovery. Today she ate a meal (mashed Mandarin orange, watermelon, collard greens and a blueberry!) This is the first time since her rescue that I have not needed to open her mouth (twice a day) and drop the food into her mouth. It is really a huge development :lol:

Here are some updated pictures of Tazzie. Thanks to all for your help, suggestions and support.
Kat (Tazzie too!)

Tazzieflowercar004.jpg

Tazzieflowercar025.jpg

Tazzieflowercar010.jpg

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Wow Kat, Tazzie looks soooo much better than she did.
It makes me smile just to see her pictures now.
You are doing such a wonderful job with her! :D :blob5: :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom