Reptile Rescue Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

Would anyone be willing to help me get one of HowlinGaleDragon's rescues? They're in NY, and I'm in RI. I would love to give 12 a home, but I'm not sure if I could afford shipping D:

evanescent

Juvie Member
Dalton":3qb7t1xa said:
Would anyone be willing to help me get one of HowlinGaleDragon's rescues? They're in NY, and I'm in RI. I would love to give 12 a home, but I'm not sure if I could afford shipping D:
try making a thread on the main Rescue board about needing a train? sadly people aren't really active when it comes to this.. but the good news is that we have a lot of east coast members!

crystalryan1980

Hatchling Member
Is there a way to make a train forum? I would love to help but it's hard to see who needs it maybe a data base or something I am in central vt and would be willing to transport a little.

I am in the Milwaukee Area of WI but im willing to travel pretty much anywhere. I know I have at least a friend to accompany me if there is a large gap. :) Also I would be interested in rescuing a Beardie, if any one knows where I can that would be great :]

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
If I could drive or if I had a job I would love to rescue beardies and do the train thing acctually I wish I could work but 13 yr olds can't it kinda sux

evanescent

Juvie Member
Does anyone live in/near Fredricksburg, VA?
There's this girl I really wanna rescue, but I can't drive..
I live in Arlington, about a 45 minute drive from there with no traffic..
and if you want, I can pay you for the trouble/gas money.. ._.

She lives in a small box with no UVB or basking spot full of purple calcisand.. >.>

evanescent":2a1lryxa said:
Does anyone live in/near Fredricksburg, VA?
There's this girl I really wanna rescue, but I can't drive..
I live in Arlington, about a 45 minute drive from there with no traffic..
and if you want, I can pay you for the trouble/gas money.. ._.

She lives in a small box with no UVB or basking spot full of purple calcisand.. >.>

i reeeeeally wish i could help but i'm in ohio :( ...i hope you're able to find a ride and save her!!

evanescent

Juvie Member
invaderDeviLin":1s1xhq3b said:
i reeeeeally wish i could help but i'm in ohio :( ...i hope you're able to find a ride and save her!!
I ended up finding a cheaper train, but I have to stay there overnight.
So luckily I have a friend who lives nearby who's willing to help me out :D
I haven't seen her since she moved down there, either, so this is a great opportunity to save a beardie and see an old friend!

...I haven't exactly told my parents yet, bit it's spring break for me plus I did all my chores and brought my work clothes with me..

So hopefully all will be okay. XP
Oh and I'm smuggling an animal on a train, so wish me luck guys!<3

evanescent":207pwvx4 said:
I ended up finding a cheaper train, but I have to stay there overnight.
So luckily I have a friend who lives nearby who's willing to help me out :D
I haven't seen her since she moved down there, either, so this is a great opportunity to save a beardie and see an old friend!

...I haven't exactly told my parents yet, bit it's spring break for me plus I did all my chores and brought my work clothes with me..

So hopefully all will be okay. XP
Oh and I'm smuggling an animal on a train, so wish me luck guys!<3

haha! i put Keef in my pocket on several different plane rides :3 good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom