Reptile Rescue Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faenaria

Adding my name to this list - I'm in British Columbia and willing to help get beardies to the border for american adopters, or as far as Alberta as long as I have notice, or back into BC obviously.

Gnels85

i would glade to help if needed. I live in melbourne, FL near Orlando. If needed let me know. me and my GF will do almost anythign to help ot animals in need.

dragonlover3

Sub-Adult Member
This is for the all the great volunteer rescue train drivers in Florida.

We have been asked to rescue a small, neglected, very underweight bearded dragon with a possible spinal cord injury. We don't believe it should be shipped, we have part of the train filled, we are currently looking for someone to drive any section of Pembroke Pines, Fl. up to Wildwood, Fl. That's 269 miles. If you can help with any part of it please let me know ASAP.
Thanks!
Amanda

jortiz9758

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Guys. I just posted something in the Beardie ER section for the beardie I rescued and just saw this. I have the beardie that needs to be transported up to Gainesville FL. I can drive her up to South Palm Beach from Miami ( A little over an hour drive ). She is so fragile and the cutest thing ever. So please if anyone can help, I'd like to thank you in advance.
Here is a video of her just a few hours ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybIno_gi7So&lc=SY5JB0CyoLJjCH8P4bTGoEwvy01dJb6cnT3KIidRtTY

dragonlover3

Sub-Adult Member
I hope it's OK to post this here, if not let me know and I'll remove it. There is a seriously neglected, debilitated bearded dragon in Florida in need of transport to her rescue. We have a rescue train in development. We have drivers for the beginning and end of the trip, We need a diver or drivers for the middle from South Palm Beach to Wildwood. That is 188 miles. She is in very poor condition and is very debilitated with a possible spinal cord injury. We do not want to ship her, personal transport will be safer for her. The date is 1-27-13. If you are able to drive any part of this please let us know.
Amanda!

JulieGeek

Hatchling Member
I'm in the Dallas area. Willing to go as far as Houston, OKC, Little Rock, and west Texas.

I'll move just about anything: dogs, cats, exotics (mammalian, avian, reptilian), livestock (your trailer), hot herps in secure, locked containers.

I have a crew-cab truck with towing capability, but no trailer. Have crates, will travel.

Smaug's Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom