Reptile Rescue Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellstrom

Hatchling Member
I think we need to put the train into effect for these little guys!

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/pet/1871114124.html

I'm 45 minutes from Charlotte and will get them if they have somewhere to go! I can't possibly fit 3 additional dragons in my 1 bedroom apt..and hubby would KILL me! I could possibly take one. Maybe we can work together and talk him down in the amount? What do you think?

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I need one or two volunteers to transport a darling girl from mid-west PA to south Jersey.
The 5+ hours one way is a tad more than what my old achy bones could take, even if I did fly down the highways and cut the travel time down to 4.

If anyone lives in between Johnstown, PA and Cliffwood Beach, NJ, and willing to do a little driving, please feel free to PM me.

Nasubi77

Sub-Adult Member
Goonie":1457k3i8 said:
I need one or two volunteers to transport a darling girl from mid-west PA to south Jersey.
The 5+ hours one way is a tad more than what my old achy bones could take, even if I did fly down the highways and cut the travel time down to 4.

If anyone lives in between Johnstown, PA and Cliffwood Beach, NJ, and willing to do a little driving, please feel free to PM me.

I wish I lived in the area so I could help. Best of luck putting this together!

cbranham

I have some room right now for any rescues that are near St. Louis, MO. I have rehabilitated all of mine and they are all in good homes now. I only have the 2 that I am going to keep and I have some empty tanks waiting for new beardies to care for. I have a great relationship with my vet to provide care to any of these little guys that need help. Please call me at 314-610-3354 if anyone needs help.

Thanks
Cathi

DrAshleySoon

I live in Fayetteville, NC and I have an extra set up for a beardie. If there are any rescues that need temporary (in months) home I have that ability!

St Louis co Reptile Rescue I can handle just about any reptile and travel reasonable distences. I also have several that are ready to adopt. I cover about 100 mile radius of St Louis into Mo. and IL.

we live in mechancisville VA. right outside or richmond, we could take anything within a few hours any direction. anytime tuesdays and sundays. after five any other day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom