repticon convention

Status
Not open for further replies.

davym666

wondering if anybody has been to one of these, going to orlando in sept and repticon fire will be on when there and was wondering if it will be worth a day out.

davym666

Original Poster
thanks for your reply, just ordered vip tickets for the fire event in kissimmee in september.

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
These shows are always great! Last year was the first year that they had the F.I.R.E. show in Kissimmee and not in Orlando and seemed a little better (plus it was closer to where I live, lol). And the parking was free :D

Repticon in Orlando is always a great show, I usually go to all of those. They have a great selection of reptiles. Of course they have more snakes and geckos than anything it seems, but they make up for it with like at least 5 beardie breeders and many other critters. You can find other items that you might need there like supplies and live feeders. Oh yeah, they also have drawings there where you can win various reptile/amphibian supplies. I won Link, my male beardie, from the October Repticon show!!! Or I should say my husband won him, but well I say he's mine now :lol:

So after my rambling :oops: it's totally worth it!

davym666

Original Poster
thanks drgnfly2265 for your reply, i wouldn't mind winning a beardie in the draws, only problem is getting it back to scotland lol. looking forward to going to the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom