Reptaid Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
Help! I am confused with the dosage. I ordered the Reptaid XL (for over 500 gram reptile) because last Turbo was weighed at was 535, 3 months ago, at 6 months old. It said it was pre-dosed for a 500G animal at .050ml. Is this based on the dropper that is in the bottle?? I gave him close to half of the dropper because he has lossed some weight. Then I saw the lil syringe in the packaging which had gotten stuck in there. It looks like it has numbers on it but doesnt state what the numbers are measured in. Im confused. I am worried I may have given him way too much!

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I just called the # for reptaid. I did give him too much but he said he will be fine. He went over the dosage with me and said continue the amount they recomended, but one time isn't going to hurt him. Very nice guy, very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stocam01
Top Bottom