rehoming question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
i am sadly having to rehome Juuji fruit due to issues beyond my control.... what questions do you all recommend i ask the possible future owner?

thanks
Jordan

wmwelch

Question a potential owner about their knowledge of bearded dragons in general, ie do they or have they owned one before, ask about feeding, lighting, setup, heating, temperature measurement etc. Maybe if they have a reptile vet in the area. Just get an idea if they know how to properly care for a beardie through either previous knowledge or research.

Wendy

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I have decided on housing, supplements and lighting and have asked a rehoming fee, i don't actually plan to charge anyone but I figure it will help weed out those who don't know what they should.

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
I would ask what the longest they've had a pet was. If they're honest, it could potentially weed out flippers or people who get tired of animals quickly.

I don't know where you posted but I've had a terrible experience with Craigslist's flippers. Google the email address to see if you can dig up any info on them and any phone numbers they give you to see if they've listed pets in the past.

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
well a really good friend of mine has offered to give Juuji Fruit a home. :) She is good people and has been trolling around here to learn as much information as she can :D she has been around me and has been around my dragons enough that she is comfortable with them, comfortable with their food ect, i hate to have to rehome her but i'm really glad my friend told me she would take her. the ad is already in the bulliton board but once it has run i wotn be putting her back in there and setting up a day / time to get her to her new home.

her new owner is already looking to get her a pet carrier (to take her places with her) a new blanket, a new bed, and wants her bed, blanket and carrier to match :mrgreen: she has done a lot of research on lighting (which i am giving her my viv so thats already take care of) but its really relieving that she is as into beardies and care as i am. while it makes me upset to have to rehome her i'm so glad she is going to someone i know will properly care for her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom