Stink bug problems

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Leo
I have an isopod colony next to my beardie’s enclosure which only recently has been infested by stink bugs, back then I could control it but they are breeding off the charts and some have started finding their way into his enclosure. I’m concerned he might have eaten one or will eat one in the future, I’ve read they are slightly toxic to beardies. What should I do? I’m moving my pod colony immediately.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have an isopod colony next to my beardie’s enclosure which only recently has been infested by stink bugs, back then I could control it but they are breeding off the charts and some have started finding their way into his enclosure. I’m concerned he might have eaten one or will eat one in the future, I’ve read they are slightly toxic to beardies. What should I do? I’m moving my pod colony immediately.
Did the dragons beard turn black after he ate the bug? If so you need to get some activated charcoal in him as soon as you can

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
They should not be toxic to beardies, some people say they are slightly toxic or can cause an upset tummy but others say their dragon has eaten one and had no side effects at all.

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Leo
They should not be toxic to beardies, some people say they are slightly toxic or can cause an upset tummy but others say their dragon has eaten one and had no side effects at all.
Alright… So it’s not too much of a problem? That’s a relief

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom