Re: PeeWees Great Adventures, Pee's New Friend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PEEWEE IS IN THE BUILDING!!!!!!! :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8:
The delivery driver handled the box perfectly and was so excited to deliver it, he asked me a ton of questions and stuff, well Jeffrey has the bath water ready. I will report back in about a half hour with photos!!!!

-Kaleen

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Barbara, he is perfect!! Not a stress mark on him. Got him right in the bath, he drank a bit of water and had a nice normal poop. I'm letting him bask and explore right now. I'm uploading to photobucket right now and my next post are pics I promise. Okay talk to you in a few minutes!

-Kaleen

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Well he arrived in perfect white belly condition! He was nice and warm when Jeffrey picked him up out of his container, so all the worry and concern disappeared. Okay enough rambling I will let you enjoy the photos I have taken so far.. Right now he is on his basking stick staring at me, and is a bit dark in color.. It's ok though he's had a big morning. Here's his entrance in to our home:
536005_388089977927366_50823418_n.jpg

His shipping box that Barbara packed so well!!
246507_388090091260688_1482779135_n.jpg

Jeffrey carefully opening the box while I squeee and dance!
398231_388090311260666_1162221448_n.jpg

I thought this was cute!
532319_388090437927320_756705593_n.jpg

There he is, my baby PeeWee
225936_388090544593976_856481033_n.jpg

Good Morning Sunshine, he's looking at us like you are not my Barbara?!
183313_388090654593965_135769172_n.jpg

Hi PeeWee, welcome home, we love you!!
539548_388090744593956_511765930_n.jpg

He's so beautiful!! I am in love!
581428_388090907927273_1962330019_n.jpg

Giving him a tour while carrying him to his bath.
6073_388091031260594_1737792377_n.jpg

Chilling after his bath
408520_388091204593910_784198550_n.jpg

Close up!
199870_388091471260550_1389196969_n.jpg

Basking and so relaxed hahaha he's too adorable
419441_388091744593856_1070588528_n.jpg

With flash, I love the way his little arm is hanging down! Jeffrey says he's definitely a PeeWee, we are for sure keeping the name!
I will continue to document his first day and upload more photos. I'm going to offer him some salad and crickets in a little bit, of course there will be plenty of photos! Thank you again Barbara, we are so happy. I can't believe how soft he is, and his colors are just gorgeous. Our friend couldn't believe how adorable he is in person, I can't believe it. Jeffrey and I have kissed his little snout, and I gave him a hug and kiss from you Barbara!

-Kaleen

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
What a precious baby! :love5: I'm so glad you finally got your short snouted cutie! :mrgreen:

Thank-you so much for posting pic's.

I'm so thrilled that you guys love him...though it's pretty impossible not to love such a cutie. :love5:
Just wait till you get to know his personality he will make you melt....:love5:
An you gotta love his poses! :D

Okay I really need to get off here for a few minutes and tend to babies...I'll be back in a bit. :wink:

Hemilover77

Juvie Member
Oh wow...thank goodness...shewwww..that was stressful :) So happy for you! And so glad that precious wittle PEEWEE on his big adventure made it safe and sound. He is adorable...it's almost like you can see his sweet demeanor right through his little face. Barb you raise some beautiful babies! Congrats to every one and Welcome Home PeeWee...can't wait for more pics.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Awww, he is SO cute, love his coloring. He looks like a PeeWee. Amazing that he wasn't even cold. :D So, what time did he actually arrive, slightly after 10:30? CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Hey Barbara do you feed PeeWee his buggies in a separate feeding tank or bin, or just let the buggies go inside his enclosure? He enjoyed his salad of Mustard Greens and Collard Greens, he ate two small dubia which I'm going to give him more later, and he ate 4-5 small crickets. He seemed to enjoy the dubia and when I feed them to him again I'm going to take a video, I didn't want to distract him the first time to make sure he liked them, but I promised you a video and you shall receive one! He is basking comfortably now and seems to be doing just fine. I will post some more photos in a bit. I'm actually going to try to get some much needed sleep for a bit. I am so happy to finally have PeeWee in his forever home. Chloe has been admiring and waving at him most of the afternoon. She is wearing her bright happy colors too! PeeWee isn't phased by her at all. Oh another Question Barbara, do you cover the sides of the enclosure or leave the bare glass?

-Kaleen

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Thank goodness he arrived safe & sound and all nice & toasty.

smiley1117.gif
What a cutie pie!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Isn't he adorable Gina?

Kaleen, I know I'm not Barb but perhaps I can help a little to your questions. We didn't feed Loki in a separate container, he likes being handfed and will grab crickets & dubias right from our fingers. We do let him chase down a few crickets in his tank and he catches them with NO worries of escapees. :lol: Great that he enjoyed his salad so much and even ate some feeders, he seems to be adjusting very well.

We didn't cover the sides of the tank either but I would say that if he seems stressed by Chloe at all, then it would be a good idea to cover the side where he can see her for now.

Get some much needed rest, you deserve that and it will help you recover too. :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Thanks Diane! :D
I'd say she covered the questions well as to just how I feed my babies....I have no more to add really... :wink:
I am feeling better an I will send you a PM to update you.

I still haven't napped Kaleen, but I so hope you are getting some rest now. I'll get mine later, but not much. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom