R.I.P. Sorin

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I totally understand, Gina. I will probably always feel a little guilty, but I only really wanted that one as it was in town whereas others were 1.5 hours away. Plus, every reptile was my choice and I've never seen Paul so excited about a beardie before - he's always been in favor of leos. Sometimes we have to compromise and Sorin was the second pet he ever lost and both Sorin and his dog passed away this year. I feel he deserves to make the choice. And if it's a bad one? Won't let him make decisions agian lol.

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
She's 1 year and 2 months old. This was a picture of her taken today when we got home:
kZn5CNO.jpg

Heyimbrit

Juvie Member
Um...I really hope that the hand is really, really big....

Are you sure that's a German Giant? She's beautiful but...small.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She does look rather thin. Is she able to walk around ok? Are you sure she's a GG? I can't see the GG shaped head in the picture actually.

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
diamc":ct47j7a0 said:
zandi202":ct47j7a0 said:
He kept her in a 10g and fed her enough to stay alive, but not enough to grow.
:( Is she alert?

Are you kidding me? She was jumping out of my hands, raring to go. She was not happy to be put to bed. According to Paul's coworker, he paid $200 for a GG.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Great to hear that she is so active. How long had he had her?

I'll bet you can get her nice & healthy in no time. :p

Esther19

BD.org Addict
Well, Sweetie, she was the rescue you were meant to have, GG or not. The Lord works in mysterious ways. She's a lucky little girl, and I'm sure you will love each other dearly.

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
diamc":ap7w6ew7 said:
Great to hear that she is so active. How long had he had her?
I'll bet you can get her nice & healthy in no time. :p

He's had her for a year now. And yes, she'll be healthy and huge in no time.

Esther19":ap7w6ew7 said:
Well, Sweetie, she was the rescue you were meant to have, GG or not. The Lord works in mysterious ways. She's a lucky little girl, and I'm sure you will love each other dearly.

We already have and Paul adores her. Now, if only she'd go to bed. It's after 10pm.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She has a great new home. :) And, she knows it, that's why she's so excited and doesn't want to give in to go to bed. She's too happy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom