Progress of My New Beardie Enclosure (Rock Platform 04/01)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Hey guys!
So I'm farely new to the beardie world and i've been doing a ton of research. I decided to go ahead and build an enclosure that will last the life of the beardie. I figured I would save more money that way and I can build it like I want. So with that being said we are building a 4x2x2 enclosure and will use a divider for the first couple months so that the little one wont be overwhelmed with his/her new big home! We are going to use tile for the floor to avoid any type of impaction and for cleaning purposes! We don't have the beardie yet b/c we are trying to get everything finished.. I'm posting a few pics today and will post more as we go along.. Enjoy and please feel free to comment!

tank2.jpg

tank.jpg

tank5.jpg

tank6.jpg

tank8.jpg

tank9.jpg

tank10.jpg

tank11.jpg

We still have to cut the vent holes for the end and the holes for the light fixtures, put the tile in the bottom, put the doors on and slap another coat of laytex paint and we will be finished!
tank13.jpg

Ok so now it's finished.. Keep in mind that we are putting a divider in the middle so the left side will be obsolete for awhile until the baby gets bigger.. The stuff is not really where its going to stay and I'm not going to have all of that in there i was just trying it out. I have to add a few things and take out a few things... I have to get more carpet b/c its not big enough and.. I have to figure out a way to keep the carpet I have down.. (ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS?) Once we open the viv completely up the CHE will be moved to the other end on the cool side... Ok i'll stop rambling... here's the pic!! I KNOW IT'S KINDA HARD TO SEE SO I'LL ADD MORE PICS DURING THE DAY TIME..

photo-6.jpg

OK now its really finished.. We decided against the divider b/c #1 b/c we got some good advice about that and #2 our baby GIRL SCARLETT (we found out its a girl!) is a little older than we originally thought.. Hope everyone likes it!!

photo3-4.jpg

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thank you! I had a little help from my dad..lol He's a graphic artist and so he helped me out with the background... and with building it too actually.. :D

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
LovetheBeardie":3vhved3j said:
Thank you! I had a little help from my dad..lol He's a graphic artist and so he helped me out with the background... and with building it too actually.. :D

Lucky you having a graphic artist as a dad. you've both done great. You'll have to post pics of your beardie in it when you get him/her :D

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
number1reptilelover":15j6mcct said:
How much did it all cost for all those supples
For the materials it was about $140.. We are using plexi glass for the doors.. The most expensive part is what u put inside.. Lights and decor..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom