prayers for Miss Booger, update July 17, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpitaphREI

Hello, I know this is late but I just wanted to say congratulations on your dragon's recovery. Surgeries can be stressful for the little guys, and I am so happy for you that she turned out fine!

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Booger's progress.
surgery date, 5/6 weighed 519
5/9, 411 grams (3 days after surgery)
5/16, 431 grams
5/24, at 470.
So the tumor and eggs weighed 108 grams. Total weight gained since surgery is 59 grams. Kind of tells you how big the tumor and eggs were.
She is doing great and eating good. She gets her stitches out next Thursday. I would post a picture but the internet isn't working good right now.I will try and get some more good pictures of her tomorrow. :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is wonderful news Miss Booger has done so well after the surgery!
I am happy she is eating so much too. I bet she feels better though. :blob5:
What a relief it is not cancer also. I am anxious to see pictures, too.
Keep us posted on her!

Tracie

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
this picture is from the day I brought Booger home from surgery.

What she looks like now 2 1/2 weeks after surgery.

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Booger is doing great, goes in in a couple days for stitches out, she has gained a little more, now at 476 grams. Back to her old stubborn self, but eating good and getting lots of exercise.

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
So much for a picture of Booger after stitches are out. Stupid internet is getting slower and slower, hard to even try to post a picture. Any way Booger is doing great, vet tech took stitches out, and weighed her, now up to 480 grams today. The mass she had was a cyst. I thought they said it was a tumor, but since it was filled with fluid that is what it was. She is also shedding her belly so will be careful with her. I have her log covered up still until I know its safe so not have her scrap her belly on it.

Oriheme

Juvie Member
Poor Booger.. shedding is so itchy then add the itchy of healing from surgery and shes gotta be miserable! I am glad she is doing so much better!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom