Potential aspiration and ongoing R.I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvally

Original Poster
over the past week and a bit she doesn't really eat. From her breathing standpoint, the clicking has basically stopped. I think she's recovering, however I'm going to try to talk to the vet about it but he charges 30 pounds every time I go so I'll probably end up just calling him this time. Right now I can only really get her to eat waxworms (I know they're not healthy for her but it's a maximum of one a day.) which she very very eagerly chases and eats from my hand. If I dangle a superworm, dubia or anything she seems to have zero interest. She has started to close her eyes more and snuggle up I guess, but when taken out of her enclosure she'll run around like usual with high energy. She's still alert. If I place her in her shoe box hide she doesn't go to bask in the morning (she hasn't been moving to bask in a while now). She pooed today, so I doubt she's impacted (she's also been passing for the time she hasn't really been eating) And I don't think she's been really losing weight much (I try to keep up with weighing her, but when I did weigh her she didn't really lose much at all in a 2 day time spam (which is nothing but still)). I'm not sure where to go from here, I ordered mealworms to see if she'll try those instead.
Humidity is always below 40%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom