Pooping during brumation??

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys the last 2 weeks my Chubbs has chosen not too eat much maybe 2-3 crickets I'm a little worried. She hasn't pooped not once since October 1st granted the beginning of brumation she ate a lot. But lately she hasn't eaten much should I be worried she isn't pooping? I have heard to give her a warm bath everyday till she does but with her in brumation would it mess with her? She is only active and has the option to drink water and eat once a week which is vet recommended since she is in brumation

I currently have her soaking in the bath but isn't thirsty and will try to give her food when I'm done

C8lin

Beardie name(s)
Mango - 2 years
I had that same problem happen to me it wouldn’t hurt to give a call to your vet if you feel the need. Honestly you would just need to wait it out. My bearded dragon is on a similar eating schedule and I had that problem but now she is going normally but like I said a call to your vet wouldn’t hurt

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I had that same problem happen to me it wouldn’t hurt to give a call to your vet if you feel the need. Honestly you would just need to wait it out. My bearded dragon is on a similar eating schedule and I had that problem but now she is going normally but like I said a call to your vet wouldn’t hurt
Normally I could give her a bath and she would go 1-2 times a week but with her being in brumation and sleeping a lot she hasn't gone

Think I may do that because she does bask when I give her a bath but will sleep once she is warm enough

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom