Pooping during brumation??

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys the last 2 weeks my Chubbs has chosen not too eat much maybe 2-3 crickets I'm a little worried. She hasn't pooped not once since October 1st granted the beginning of brumation she ate a lot. But lately she hasn't eaten much should I be worried she isn't pooping? I have heard to give her a warm bath everyday till she does but with her in brumation would it mess with her? She is only active and has the option to drink water and eat once a week which is vet recommended since she is in brumation

I currently have her soaking in the bath but isn't thirsty and will try to give her food when I'm done

C8lin

Beardie name(s)
Mango - 2 years
I had that same problem happen to me it wouldn’t hurt to give a call to your vet if you feel the need. Honestly you would just need to wait it out. My bearded dragon is on a similar eating schedule and I had that problem but now she is going normally but like I said a call to your vet wouldn’t hurt

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I had that same problem happen to me it wouldn’t hurt to give a call to your vet if you feel the need. Honestly you would just need to wait it out. My bearded dragon is on a similar eating schedule and I had that problem but now she is going normally but like I said a call to your vet wouldn’t hurt
Normally I could give her a bath and she would go 1-2 times a week but with her being in brumation and sleeping a lot she hasn't gone

Think I may do that because she does bask when I give her a bath but will sleep once she is warm enough

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom