Poop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixxmum

Hatchling Member
spiketheman":8c97f said:
I have tile for my bottom so what i do is wipe it with disinfecting wipes then wash the tile.

I'm clearly not getting enough sleep because "I have tile for my bottom" just cracked me up

viral013

Hatchling Member
my beardie has some pretty stinky poop...but its always been that way and ive have him for over a year and hes been in excelent health! is there something wrong?

FoodMonster

spiketheman":7c247 said:
I have tile for my bottom so what i do is wipe it with disinfecting wipes then wash the tile.
I used to have tile for my bottom, too, but now my bottom is sandy. (I don't sleep enough either.) I have a scoop made out of metal screenwire I got at the pet shop.

What to do with the doo? Double kleenex and down the toilet. It grosses me out if they poop in the bathtub so I'm glad they usually go first thing in the morning. Yes I am stunned at the size of it, and the aroma. Kind of wakes me up, like coffee, only icky.

My dragons themselves have no odor. I would know because they like to get right up under my chin. Like cuddling a pineapple.

Unless they are an odd couple, in a few months Ethel is likely to get mighty worn out from Fred paying her too much attention all the time, and all those little Fredethelets will need a lot of poop scooping.

Roseman

Original Poster
Thanks for all of the replies. Fred and Ethel continue to live together and pretty much get along fine. We believe they are brother and sister, although they do act like husband and wife. The poop just gets bigger and bigger.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
If you know about the time of day that your beardie poops , try giving them a warm bath for a while, we trained our dragon to poop in his bath, he will actually hold it intill he gets his bath. But i have him on set times for everything. Wake up time , bath time, food time. For me it works :D Cause cleaning out a viv with poo is eewwww!

Epic

Juvie Member
Roseman":ab131 said:
We believe they are brother and sister

I've said this once, but seems like you missed it. Once they mature there's a high chance they will mate. Again, this would be inbreeding! Why wouldn't you seperate for this reason only?

Roseman

Original Poster
We heard ya, we just don't post evereything they do here, or we do, here.
We purchased a 55 gallon tank, a 2nd tank, this past weekend and now have two tanks, one beardie each. They are miserble too; pouting, not eating as much, sad and just plain miserble. They are really going to miss their bath time together.

Peace

Epic

Juvie Member
I'm glad you seperated them. They may be pouting now, but they'll get over it! They never seem to stay mad too long. Just give it some time.

Roseman

Original Poster
We still might let them play int he floor together, they love to play chase. AND they might do the bump too, but we won;t allow the eggs to incubate or hatch. TWO is one too many now. :roll:

My guy likes to poop while he's basking so I just keep a piece of paper towel under his basking spot. When he poops I just move him, grab the cave, dispose of paper towel. New sheet down and good to go. It only sucks when he gets it on the glass lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom