Poop looks very concerning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleSwonger61

Hatchling Member
He just pooped and it doesn't look like what poop should look like... It is very redish/orange and I don't know why? Please help me!
78165-3229117692.jpg

Gail

BD.org Addict
Looks ok to me. Have you fed him any reddish food lately? Maybe bell pepper?

KyleSwonger61

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Gail":3u7i4qd9 said:
Looks ok to me. Have you fed him any reddish food lately? Maybe bell pepper?
No. I feed him crickets/phoenix worms along with collard greens/carrots/mustard greens/squash

LadyCatana

maybe the carrots. they really aren't all that great from what my research has taught me thus far. I know a lot of folks feed their Beardies carrots, but I'm gonna stay away from them or at least feed them rarely. Hope he's feeling better :)

Lady C and Beardie

Does it smell terrible if not could be your lighting or just something your feeding. Carrots aren't a staple just like once a week if your dragon likes them. I mention smell because dragons easily get parasites or high parasite counts. Usually a sign is runny or smell. Your pic doesn't look runny. Everything your feeding is really good like the Phoenix worms. Don't even think they would need a calcium supplement with being a high calcium food. crickets are ok but depending on the size of your little guy. Can be a pain to feed them off. Dubia roaches have four times the meat then one cricket. And very easy to feed off even hand feeding helps with a bond between human and dragon.
Had Dubia for a long time like a colony saved a lot of money. But went out of town and forgot about them and lost that colony. Haven't got them again have no way of payment buy things online. So back to overwhelming crickets lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom