Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
Does anyone have a female beardie, who doesn't care about brumation, that I can borrow 'til the spring?

Great pics Gina!
Malibu does not brumate....shes just very lazy and doesn't move...I get her out of her fleece in the mourn...into bath...feed on her beanbag chair....move her to her basking log......then its back to her fleece for bed....But shes awake all day and is eating her dailey salad and crickets, and worms.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
smiley-happy093.gif

All of my babies are up today! I'm so happy I could scream!

As soon as Digi started making her way out of her cave and Pookie caught sight of her, he started with the blackbeard and headbobs, climbed over and out of his viv, and basically flew over to Digi's. Though I enjoyed all of the excitement and energy he was exerting, I didn't want him to overdo it and wear himself out, so I picked him up and turned him around so he couldn't see her anymore. Surprisingly, he calmed down rather quickly and instead of going back to headbob in front of Digi's house, he walked over to the couch and climbed up and sat in front of the window.

I made Digi a huge bowl of salad with worm toppings and she ate about half of it, picking out the dandelion greens first then went for the worms. She then ate a bunch of worms from my hand. Now she's sitting on her basking rock, hugging her tweety bird.

Buddy also ate more than half of his food and gave me a big poop.

fez09

Extreme Poster
That's a great way to start the day!!!! Even better that they ate for you, When Belle and Fiona wake up, they aren't very interested in food.

Livey

Extreme Poster
Wow im on a thread reading mission tonight!
My eyes are square... :shock:
Hehe all 3 of mine are still wide eyed and ....awake :laughing6:
Im quite surprised actually!

All of your little critters are precious!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
YAY for wakey-wakey babies :blob8: Glad to hear yours were all up and full of life. I was thinking when you mentioned turning Pookie around that you were going to say that he started headbobbing and blackbearding the couch, LOL
What did Zim do today? You left him out. :(

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
It must be opposite day today, because Zim was the one who slept all day. He didn't show up until almost 3pm.

Digi did something really cute this afternoon. For some reason, she didn't want to join Pookie up on the couch, even though she kept looking up at him. Instead, she decided to walk down the hall and 'disappear'. I used the word 'disappear' because I was busy with something on the computer (for work) and didn't see where she went. I walked down the hall to look for her, turned on the light, and saw a little point sticking out from one step down. I got down on the floor and took a peek, and sure enough, there was Digi, half vertically plastered on the step. I immediately started to giggle and then asked "Sweetie, what are you doing down there?" Well, to my surprise, she suddenly stood up, looked around with a very confused look in her eyes, then climbed back upstairs. Guess she didn't realize where she had gone . . . or was playing dumb :laughing6:
Pookie and Digi are now snuggled together in front of the window. They're so cute when they're in their bedtime snuggle :love5:

Rukia1988

Juvie Member
I love your beardie stories. Zippy woke up today as well for at least a few hours and then he was back under his rocks and ready for bed around 5 pm central time. I think he is trying to be all grown up. I would be scared to let my bearded dragons roam like that. They are still little babies and eat anything on the floor. And my cats would love to make a nice little treat for themselves...even though they don't go any closer than 3 feet to them lol. The only run around time my babies get are when I am home goofin on the net or feeding them. My pip is in season I think and Zippy keeps trying to make babies....they are too little for this! stinkin juvi beardies. Anyway glad to hear about Digi's awakening and that things seem normal today for you.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":3mvgwf0g said:
Goonie":3mvgwf0g said:
I was busy with something on the computer (for work) and didn't see where she went.
HeHe... and how is WORK on the farm going these days? :roll: :lol:
smiley1653.gif
I really was working, honest, at that very moment.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Here are my babies doing what they do best at bedtime:

2010_10-27.jpg

2010_10-27a.jpg

2010_10-27b.jpg

(by this time, Digi's a tad annoyed at me and the silver box with bright flashy light)

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
You are sooooo lucky that yours snuggle like that -- we had the one opportunity where Xena & Crash snuggled, and I got quite a few pics that day, glad I did. If I let Psycho and Crash out at the same time, someone wouldn't survive! :shock:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
After a big poop this afternoon, Digi is now weighing in at 473!
She still wants to brumate, sneaking into her cave when I wasn't paying attention, then staying in there for about 5-6 days.
Pookie, however, only wants to sleep when Digi's not up.
Buddy . . . well, what can I say about my identity-challenged baby. He'd be very happy if left in the couch forever :roll:

Here's the continuation to the last set of pics I posted. This was how I left them that night and how they woke the next day (10/28):
2010_10-28.jpg

2010_10-28a.jpg

Double dangling sexy leg pose (10/29)
2010_10-29.jpg

Mommy, am I still the cutest baby girl in the whole wide world? (10/30)
2010_10-30.jpg

Silly ostrich syndrome (10/31)
2010_10-31.jpg

2010_10-31a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChekeNerton523
Top Bottom