Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":p391mku8 said:
That summed it up very well Gina :lol:
To think that I almost submitted an adoption application for Luke. Could you imagine if my application was accepted? I'd be living in a zoo!
smiley3147.gif

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I understand why you didn't put in the application for Luke, besides the health issues, you have Zim to think of, too. But Gina, having 5 beardies means you're like me, you live in a reptile zoo with Zim as the assistant zookeeper :lol: I just don't have an assistant zookeeper like you do :D

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I don't think Zim would have an issue with having another dog in the house. If anything, he may welcome the company.

I received an email last night but didn't get a chance to pop back on here to post the news . . .
  • Squirt is adeno negative!!!!!!
    smiley3260.gif
    smiley3653.gif

When I saw that Tracie had sent me an email with the results, I was very hesitant to open it, fearing the worst. But eventually I did read it, and I had the biggest smile on my face that I must've looked like this:
smiley7507.png

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :blob5: :D :blob8: No Adeno for Squirt! That's awesome. So, you can put that worry behind you. :p Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I'm sooo glad to hear that Squirt's adeno negative. That is definitely a huge relief to all of us so I know how much more of a relief it is to you.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Tracie recommended re-testing him in 90 days, just to be 1000% sure. But at this point, I'm very hopeful that it'll again be negative.
smiley2248.gif

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
After only a week and 2 days, Squirt is adjusting so well. We have mastered turning a fight-n-flight attitude with a jet black beard to melting butter body stance with creamy white beard in less than 10 minutes, 2 days in a row!

He even allowed me to give him kisses on his cheek this morning, 3 times!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Awww, he's falling for you big time. So I guess it's official, you now have a new beardie! I'm so pleased that you took him in and that he's doing so well :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kpurlett
Top Bottom