Exactly what went through my head. :silent:
That doesn't give away our age now does it? :lol:

Glad you are home and happy with all your babies Gina. :wink:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":3ul09mch said:
Glad you're back home & getting Zim & Pookie cuddles, did Buddy try to cuddle, too?

Deb
Funny you should ask that. My mom was too excited to tell me that she had cuddled Buddy every day, but when she was trying to show me how, he squirmed and wriggled and wouldn't stay still.
Instead of cuddles, I got happy endearing looks, and of course I gave him lots and lots of kisses.

gulfbrzdawn":3ul09mch said:
Jasper's Mom":3ul09mch said:
Reunited and it feels so good!

Reunited 'cause we understood
There's one perfect fit
And, sugar, this one is it
We both are so excited
'Cause we're reunited, hey, hey
Damn it! Now I have that song in my head :roll: (I used to love that song, by the way)

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Dont feel all weird when me and amber was gone to OK for the 3 weeks we talked to our babies on the phone. It helped Chimaira when she was depressed because her slave wasnt here. Im happy your back home with your babies :D

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Oh no! Oh my! What to do?! What to do?!

Last night I received a new order of waxies and in the middle of transferring them to another container, I decided to give Pookie a few before lights out.
I put about 6 in his salad dish, which still had a full bowl, and placed it right next to him on his bed. He got all excited seeing those milky white wormies squirming around and actually dove in. Because I was still playing with the worms on the floor, I wasn't watching Pookie eat. Suddenly, I heard thrashing and a few soft thumps coming from Pooks' tank. Thinking that he probably was chasing escapees, I ignored it and continued to play with wormies. A few minutes later, I went to check on how many worms, and hopefully greens too, he had eaten, but instead of seeing an empty bowl, I saw two spit out worms on Pooks' blankie. One of the worms was 'glued' to a piece of greens while the other sat beside a piece of greens.

HE SPIT OUT THE WORMS BECAUSE HE TASTED COLLARDS! :shock:

I'm still in shock over what my precious well-behaved Pookie did! I can't believe he actually spit out the worms just because 'accidentally' grabbed a piece of greens. WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!
Because I'd never seen worms, or anything edible, come back out of his mouth before, I couldn't believe how much beardie spit was attached to it and how sticky it was. :puke:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
OMG lol! I can't believe that Pookie spit out the worms! And if you were anybody else I wouldn't be able to believe you were playing with the worms :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Pookie just won't be fooled by "worms with the greens" trick. :D Lonzo's the same, even a tiny bit of green is spit out. I do feel for you, Gina, it's not nice to spit up good wormies, Pookie. Guess you'll have to figure out a better way to get greens down his throat, or does he normally eat his greens? Lonzo's the only anti-green anything eater in our house, for which I am grateful, even if the rest won't eat any salad unless it's hand fed... :roll: :mrgreen:

Deb

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Pookie, you silly little beardie! :lol:

Rex has started an organization that Pookie and Lonzo may be interested in joining. It is simply called BAG (Beardies Against Greens).

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Since he came out of brumation, Pookie refused to touch his salad, no matter what I put in/on it. I tried dressing it up with pretty colored foods, but he still refused to touch it. It'd gotten so bad that he won't even walk over to that corner.

At first I thought it was because the pieces were too big, then I thought they were too small, then I thought they weren't fresh enough, then I thought there were too many, then I thought there weren't enough, then . . . :banghead:
I even put a bunch of wormies by themselves in his dish, but he still wouldn't eat them. BUT, when I fed them to him one by one, he couldn't eat them fast enough :roll:

BAG . . . hmmm, wonder if I should even bother letting Pookie know about this organization.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
fresnowitte":28fitsmw said:
Hmmm? I sense a very spoiled beardie and a very whooped :whip: slave! :lol:
Oh yeah! A VERY whooped slave for a VERY spoiled beardie . . . but I wouldn't have it any other way (not that I actually had a choice) :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom