Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
beardie parents":3ck2yjh2 said:
Finally, a head shot of Buddy! We will enjoy this one as we don't expect those very often.
Yeah and I don't expect to see it very often either :laughing6:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
beardie parents":3ldnwqe0 said:
Well, Gina, he was asleep! That's why it happened, he had no knowledge.
EXACTLY!

TASTIGER":3ldnwqe0 said:
WAIT!! Buddy has a face? :shock:
smiley3820.gif

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
blondie098":1fww13lo said:
Poor Buddy, Gina do I have to call out the turtlepolice again? Be nice to that poor baby! ROFL
Poor Buddy?! What about poor me?? I don't think he'd like it very much to always only see MY butt :bleick:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Let's play "Guess where MoMo is"

2011_08-23b.jpg

2011_08-23.jpg

2011_08-23a.jpg

I think she finally figured out that she doesn't comfortably fit in the cave anymore.
Oh, by the way, in case anyone's wondering, she'd been living with Digi for the past 2 weeks. Her UV fixture went kaplooey and I can't figure out what happened (the bulb wasn't even a month old). They been doing just fine.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
reminds me of Lexi ~ she slunked around the end of her viv tonight, and over her mini cave which she cannot get her big butt-ola into anymore, and stuck her head under the Steelers blankie, like an ostrich...

It makes me imagine she's saying: "Uh, if you humans won't turn out that dang light, I'll go hide somewhere"

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Smart little squirts, aren't they? Goldie knows how to keep her mouth shut if she doesn't want to eat, even when she's gaping, she'll shut her mouth tight if we are trying to feed her when she doesn't want food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom