Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertsKitty

Hatchling Member
I am sad to realize I forgot about this pointless thread. I will pointlessly bump. Hope everyones New Year is as pointless and sad as this post. :lol:

NeosMom

Juvie Member
Thank you for pointlessly bumping this thread. I just saw the sad pics of Rubio with his glass dragon friend, plus the pointless story of him falling off his bed while brumating. I laughed until I got the hiccups. How sad is that? Thank you! :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
You're welcome, Rubio thanks you, too. He's a very funny dragon. He's really big (21" long & over 800g) but really active. He's 3 years old & gets sadly funnier every year. Right now they're all sound asleep, my 4 boys. My Sweetie passed away on Dec 10/11, so 2012 better be a better year. My 4 dragons are very healthy, so 2012 right there is already pointlessly better!

RobertsKitty

Hatchling Member
Here is a pointless picture of Ikran looking sad because he hasn't gotten breakfast yet.
1412.jpg

I am also pointlessly announcing that after a month of illness Ikran has finally jumped up weight to 300 grams.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
CONGRATS INKRAM, it is so good to hear that you battled his issue and he's healthy again. Such a good feeling, when a dragons heals up & starts to gain weight. It such good news :D
Deb

RobertsKitty

Hatchling Member
I am sad to announce the death of nearly 30 roaches today. Following that announcement it is pointless to say that my order of roaches from dubideli came in today and were all alive and well.

I also pointlessly thank everyone for the kind words regarding Ikran. He was sick for nearly 4 months with a variety of illnesses ranging from constipation to infections to fungus (my little Petco rescue that no one wanted because of the bite on he leg) and for him to finally be well is a weight off my shoulders.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Good going, I recently lost my Sweetiepie, she was 5 1/2 yrs old and we'd had her since she was 4 mo old. The good people on this site helped immensely when Sweetie stopped eating. Because of the good advice & my vet, who's great, Sweetie did get over that bad start. She caught pnemonia & couldn't fight it off, even with great care & the right meds. So It's so great to hear of a beardie that went through so many health issues to come out healthy & growing. It makes my heart feel good!
Deb

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
sweetiepie9":35xzpjoa said:
Good going, I recently lost my Sweetiepie, she was 5 1/2 yrs old and we'd had her since she was 4 mo old. The good people on this site helped immensely when Sweetie stopped eating. Because of the good advice & my vet, who's great, Sweetie did get over that bad start. She caught pnemonia & couldn't fight it off, even with great care & the right meds. So It's so great to hear of a beardie that went through so many health issues to come out healthy & growing. It makes my heart feel good!
Deb
I'm sorry about Sweetpie :( and Rob I'm pointlessly happy Ikran's better.

Gymgirlx

Hatchling Member
haha. Not a "pointless" buy, but happy to get my little boy today in the mail. He ate 50 small crickets, 20 dubias, and collard greens. Someone was hungry. No more beardies for me, but having 2 babies is fun :) :eek: :blob8:

baby3.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Congratulations Gymgirlx on the adorable new baby! :blob8:
Let me take a moment to say, "welcome to the site!"

Unfortunately I have "pointlessly and sadly" been MIA for awhile now. :(

Hope all have a wonderful and prosperous year in 2012. :)
DSC00326.jpg

Gymgirlx

Hatchling Member
fresnowitte":3e63l4ng said:
Congratulations Gymgirlx on the adorable new baby! :blob8:
Let me take a moment to say, "welcome to the site!"

Unfortunately I have "pointlessly and sadly" been MIA for awhile now. :(

Hope all have a wonderful and prosperous year in 2012. :)
DSC00326.jpg

Thanks :D I've been on here for 6 years or so but forgot my other name so created a new one :D
awww. Cute pic. Glad you are back from being MIA! :D

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
I have a pointless chinese project to do... gotta create a poster about 2012 year of dragon with 5 extensive facts on it. i'm in a group and we're thinking of sadly drawing a dragon (not a beardie tho, the teacher wouldnt know ):

due the 17th, gonna be seen on the 23rd and i can't wait :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom