Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissT

BD.org Addict
athenacp":c5icntvw said:
I figure I might as well pointlessly post as I still am sadly without a beardie, sigh...dangnabit :evil:

awww Mary- that is Sad! I hope the time comes soon. I had to pointlessly wait 4 months before my other half let me get Phoebe when Abu passed away! Thankfully Phoebe waited for me!

athenacp

Extreme Poster
MissT":3pd8tz6f said:
athenacp":3pd8tz6f said:
I figure I might as well pointlessly post as I still am sadly without a beardie, sigh...dangnabit :evil:

awww Mary- that is Sad! I hope the time comes soon. I had to pointlessly wait 4 months before my other half let me get Phoebe when Abu passed away! Thankfully Phoebe waited for me!

That's what is happening here, DH said after the summer maybe, he is enjoying the freedom :shock: mutter mutter mutter frig the freedom I wanna be a slave again!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Men are pointlessly silly! In the end I just set up the viv and told him we were going to pick her up. It took 2 hours to get him out to the car to go! Silly men don't realise we need to be slaves.

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
My partner said I shouldn't really get any more beardies. Pretty pointlessly, I reckon.
Ampersand turned up a few days after, as a rescue from the RSPCA.
He also said (rather pointlessly) that we ought to rehome her once she's all better - and then loved her too much - she's a cracking dragon!

So, the discussions were pointless, and we have a fourth, very happy dragon.

(Ampersand, Sandy for short, is to match Hyphen. Hyphen, because normally our dragons have multiple names - Tsam Willhelm Eatdaleaf, Kuleana Graeme Squishee - but we couldn't find ONE name that fitted him. So we went for the hyphen in his double barrelled supposed-to-be name as a joke, and it kind of stuck. "Fen" for short.)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
For some reason, reading this pointless thread makes me the opposite of sad! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

izz

Juvie Member
Well however started this thread has only made one post and this is their only thread.

Thats pointless, they don't even go on here anymore!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
athenacp":3x2j8sbu said:
Still pointlessly not allowed? Well that's just not fair :x

MissT":3x2j8sbu said:

That's what is happening here, DH said after the summer maybe, he is enjoying the freedom :shock: mutter mutter mutter frig the freedom I wanna be a slave again!
It'd been sadly over 4 months (actually 5 months and 6 days, if anyone's pointlessly counting) and the end of summer is only a few weeks away. So, tell hubby to give you an allowance of a month's time and let you have another beardie already!

Jpiroden

Hatchling Member
I pointlessly decided to make this post about me changing my sig, I also pointlessly like to say that Khomez ate his Collards after I threatened to make him wear a hat and pose for a picture, and then, he pointlessly crawled into his hidey hole, pointlessly plotting his revenge......but he got tired and pointlessly went to bed :p

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jpiroden":987su7bw said:
I pointlessly decided to make this post about me changing my sig, I also pointlessly like to say that Khomez ate his Collards after I threatened to make him wear a hat and pose for a picture, and then, he pointlessly crawled into his hidey hole, pointlessly plotting his revenge......but he got tired and pointlessly went to bed :p
1) Great sig!
2) :laughhard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom