Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
spurlee01":2pffe996 said:
I am sadly no good at the pointless thing, seeing as this post also has a point, but...
Lilly is going to be a big sister!!!!

WHATTTTTTTTTT!
Are you getting a new baby?????????????????Not pointless or sad. :blob5: :blob8:

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
I have been pointlessly away for WAY too long! I must fix this!

Nearly every time I take Teddy out back, he pointlessly makes a dive for the little water garden around a pot of bog plants. This is the ONLY time I have ever seen him actually enjoy playing in water.

250.jpg

The sad thing is, this is not the place for a clumsy beardie to be playing. Some of the plants in the pond part are fragile, and there are little buggies that might find Teddy a tasty snack. Nuh uh!

I found an old birdbath that's about the same size as Teddy new "toy," and filled it with water. The hose has been in the sun all day, and the water was perfect. I then took some of the more aggressive-growing plants from the "pond," rinsed them, and added them to the bird bath.

Did Teddy like it? You tell me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA-8TJUPPnI

Afterwords, I put him on an upended cinder block to bask and dry off. Here he is, posing for the camera.

Basking, and loving every minute:
328.jpg

"Do I have something on my chin?"
339.jpg

"Lookit, I gots colors, too!"
345.jpg

"Time for my closeup, now?"
346.jpg

Teddy is a climber! When I go in the greenhouse, he often climbs off my shoulder onto this hanging shell thing (whether I wanted him to go there is another story!). I sometimes let him play for a minute, if my hands are free to hold under him, in case he falls. This time he was playing Godzilla, and I had to take a couple pictures before trying to un-cling the lizard.
356.jpg

He is usually really glued on there, and hard to remove, like being stuck to your favorite wool sweater.
357.jpg

MissT

BD.org Addict
Phoebe has been pointlessly hiding her salad in her hide and pointlessly going to bed early to make sure I dont find it. I found her today, sadly munching on the greens she had successfully (but pointlessly) dried it out! I could sadly hear her crunching on it from across the room!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
I love all the pics of Teddy and his video..........sadly, it was too short.........I especially liked the look Teddy gave to the camera, he may have been saying......... "I hope your getting all the good shots" OR "I think the video is pointless, but if you must"............lol

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
He he he! Yeah, Teddy pointlessly runs through his greens all day, scattering it all over his viv, and leaving it to dry. I haven't caught him eating it yet, but....

I pointlessly tried taking videos earlier during playtime, but he'd freeze every time. I had to wait until he got focused on playtime.

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
I am sadly having to deal with an angry dragon right now. I was stretching and my hand hit a small box on top of her tank and it landed on her. Physically she's ok, but she is not happy with us right now. It's been like an hour but she still won't let us touch her. But she is improving. She was blackbearding and gaping just looking at us, if we put our hand in she'd leap at us. Now she's fine if we're not in her tank, showing happy colors. She's showing interest when I baby talk to her. (She's always seems to like that). If we try to go in, we get a grey beard, but no leaping. I'm gonna give her a little more time to calm down and try roaches.

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
Just a pointless update. She's a lot better now. She's a little submissive, but she let me feed her some roaches, and give her a bath. She swam a few laps, pooped, then swam over to me like she always does when she's done.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Major pointless and sad, post:

Yesterday, my resident wild bunny pointlessly decided to play statue in my front yard.
I used to have a resin bunny statue sitting against the bird feeder pole. Since the last time I mowed the lawn, I haven't moved it back (space cadet). Well, the resident bunny hopped over, sat behind the pole for awhile, then slowly inched its way to the front until it reached the bald spot where the statue sat. It sat against the pole, completely motionless, for nearly a half hour!

Today, when I came home from work, the resident bunny was chilling in the front yard again! But when I drove up, the car noises sadly scared it away and he stood at the side of the house (pointlessly only a few feet away from the car). I tried to convince it to come to me, but it wasn't interested. Before going into the house, I remembered to place the bunny statue back under the bird feeders. A short while later, resident bunny came back up front and was sadly glaring at the statue, almost as if it didn't want the statue back because it was having fun pretending to be the statue.

It was really funny and cute to watch.

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
Sadly I need someone to kick me, really hard. I've pointlessly spent the last week and a half, several hours a day for an art assignment due this week. I finally finished it today. I was doing the final clean up, and dripped coffee on it. It's just a tiny drop but it's on one of the few white areas of a pattern that took me a long time to do. I'm graded on neatness. They even mentioned coffee stains as a no-no. I want to cry.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Today I pointlessly pointed the tv remote at the vivs in an attempt to turn the tv down. Sadly, I got very confused when it didn't work....I think I may have lost the plot!!!

Jpiroden

Hatchling Member
God I love this site... How there's pretty much NEVER a troll or mean post, and when there is, we do what we did here! Made it an AWESOME thread!this is probebly the only internet based community I know that isn't a complete train wreck run by whiny kids and Trolls, thanks for this awesome site guys! :mrgreen:

Oh today I took Khomez outside on his leese just had to tell all of you about it! Oh and i put a little hat on Khomez!

AND I just ate a turkey sandwich!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom