Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I agree, Sandy. My brother was in that boat when Sam (my nephew) was still alive. They got extra help they needed for his care. Another lady I know is a single parent, on AZ's low income health care, gets a lot of $ back on taxes, she has a desktop computer, and 3 different sizes of laptops, I can't afford one laptop.

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
beardie parents":328oyuwg said:
Goonie":328oyuwg said:
I had pointlessly decided to play my very first April Fool's prank on my bd.org friends and it sadly backfired on me -- big time! :roll:

Boy, did it ever! :laughhard: I'm still laughing about that one!

Oh, boy, sounds like pointlessly I missed a good one!

What happened?

Keeping "on topic".... Teddy pointlessly woke from brumation Friday, stayed up for three days (yippee!!), then sadly went back to sleep this morning. This time he wedged himself into a spot I can't dig him out of. Oh, bother!

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
That's what I keep telling him!

The lil' bugger didn't fully go under until around Christmas. If he doesn't snap out of it within the week, then I'll start worrying. But the facts that he's not loosing any weight, and that he's starting to make appearances make me feel a lite better.

Livey

Extreme Poster
LilStinkpot":2e79kkhr said:
That's what I keep telling him!

The lil' bugger didn't fully go under until around Christmas. If he doesn't snap out of it within the week, then I'll start worrying. But the facts that he's not loosing any weight, and that he's starting to make appearances make me feel a lite better.

He will get a surprise when he wakes up and its all hot and sunny!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
LilStinkpot":3edc06xe said:
beardie parents":3edc06xe said:
Goonie":3edc06xe said:
I had pointlessly decided to play my very first April Fool's prank on my bd.org friends and it sadly backfired on me -- big time! :roll:

What happened?
I pointlessly pranked on here that Digi had surprised me with eggs in the AM but was going to fess up on the joke that night. Instead, she decided to prank me instead and sadly laid 27 eggs.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Rubio, our almost 3 yr old, just finished a body head, just not his tail. Now he's sadly starting a shed on his arms again. Does this mean he's going to do another pointless body shed?
Deb

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Probably, Deb. Goldie just finished a shed, 99% of her tummy, 99% of her chin, around the mouth, a couple parts of a couple feet, part of the back. I figure for a 3 year old it's a major shed.

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
Goonie":2kof97e0 said:
LilStinkpot":2kof97e0 said:
beardie parents":2kof97e0 said:
Goonie":2kof97e0 said:

What happened?
I pointlessly pranked on here that Digi had surprised me with eggs in the AM but was going to fess up on the joke that night. Instead, she decided to prank me instead and sadly laid 27 eggs.

:laughhard: Oh, boy. That's a pretty good one! Go Digi!

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Goonie":2suhr88m said:
LilStinkpot":2suhr88m said:
beardie parents":2suhr88m said:
Goonie":2suhr88m said:

What happened?

LMAO! I guess she didn't appreciate being used as an April Fool's Prank. HAHA!

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
beardie parents":38g906pj said:
Shouldn't he be awake more now? since it's almost summer?
Summer? What's that? We've had temps in the 40's or lower for over half of April... a lot of us are going stir crazy, especially those of us in school. We at least want decent temps if we are to be tormented with schoolwork!

Pointless post of posting! Still alive, just busy.

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
Pointlessly, Teddy decided to finally start getting his scaly butt out of bed, but the little booger won't bask. *sigh* I reckon it's time to change his ReptiSun, it's just about old enough to need changing.

Feargan

I am on a pointless bd.org binge and sadly, I can't seem to stop. I'm having too much fun!
I was halfway through replying to the troll origin of this topic when I went back to re-read something and noticed the EPIC size of this thread! :shock:
How cool that such ignorance could be the catalyst for all the fun that ensued after a poorly written trolling attempt.
Some people just refuse to understand bonding with an animal and see a beardie as "just a lizard". Their loss.
If they're just lizards, then we're just primates. Sad, pointless primates. :D

jaidonx13

Hatchling Member
Hahah you totally just proved your own point by posting a ridiculous post, therfore making your own thread on something stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom