Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
I am pointless on the verge of breaking a world record! I have sadly gone through a box of tissues and 2 rolls of toilet paper blowing my nose today. My nose is running so badly, I had to stop 3 times while trying to brush my teeth. As my prize I will happily accept some housecleaning instead of a trophy. I've been sadly sick with flu for 4 days and counting (little better now) and my apartment shows it big time.

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
ziggy23":2o131uym said:
I am pointless on the verge of breaking a world record! I have sadly gone through a box of tissues and 2 rolls of toilet paper blowing my nose today. My nose is running so badly, I had to stop 3 times while trying to brush my teeth. As my prize I will happily accept some housecleaning instead of a trophy. I've been sadly sick with flu for 4 days and counting (little better now) and my apartment shows it big time.
Sorry to hear that the ick got you... Get better soon!
Our area has -30 degree wind chills, so I know the runny nose stick, but at least mine somewhat stops when I'm indoors.
If anyone is pointlessly interested, I created a new DeviantArt page, aetherfang.deviantart.com for some of my works. I'm starting to do a bit more freelance, so it should be updated more regularly than my old account!

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
RolandKyramere - Cool beardie logo! 8)

I am pointlessly trying to get Pepper to behave while I sketch him... sadly all he wants to do is fall asleep behind my gecko tank :roll:

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
PeppersGirl":pwey7k5y said:
RolandKyramere - Cool beardie logo! 8)

I am pointlessly trying to get Pepper to behave while I sketch him... sadly all he wants to do is fall asleep behind my gecko tank :roll:
lol, Art subjects never like to cooperate with the artist! I do love the sketch in your banner, very pretty!

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
Sadly I think Bane is going to kill me. We pointlessly had to go to the city yesterday to buy our new viv materials and furniture, and we didn't get home before lights out. The uv and basking lights are on a timer, but the light tubes are not. When we got home 45 minutes past lights out, they were both awake and black bearding us. Then we had to carry everything in. It took several trips and Bane's tank is right next to the door and she was giving us the stink eye every time we passed her. THEN we had to assemble our new comp desks and chairs and carry out the old stuff. THEN, sadly I went ahead and put their new tile in their tank today. It's been an hour and she is still glass dancing.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
ziggy23":1ygvmyrz said:
Sadly I think Bane is going to kill me. We pointlessly had to go to the city yesterday to buy our new viv materials and furniture, and we didn't get home before lights out. The uv and basking lights are on a timer, but the light tubes are not. When we got home 45 minutes past lights out, they were both awake and black bearding us. Then we had to carry everything in. It took several trips and Bane's tank is right next to the door and she was giving us the stink eye every time we passed her. THEN we had to assemble our new comp desks and chairs and carry out the old stuff. THEN, sadly I went ahead and put their new tile in their tank today. It's been an hour and she is still glass dancing.

:laughhard:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I am sadly home NOW with what appears to be strep throat. I posted a cute picture of Lilly nearly asleep in her new blankie and the response I got from a high school classmate was "WTF IS THAT?!" This made me very pointlessly angry.

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
People just don't understand... I don't understand how anyone could say that about Lilly! She's so adorable :)

Went to a reptile expo, came home with a ridgetail monitor :roll:
My mum pointlessly fell totally in love with a shingleback and bought it for herself, she's never done that before!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom