Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
he was a rescue they had him in a dark basement no one ever handled him other than to throw some crickets in
iv rescued others and they tamed easily and iv found them great homes but this guy is just angry at everyone iv tried every trick in the book
iv tried hand feeding, putting my shirt in the tank, holding him everyday

dragonxxxx

Hatchling Member
how long have you been trying to tame him, you just might have to be patient and spend more time working at it. we have to be careful or one of those modulators guys might remove us because these posts arn't pointless........ okay now they are

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
oh yea iv gotten bit a few times hes not joking around when he hisses at you
it is very pointless and sad how can people do this to these beautiful creatures

dragonxxxx

Hatchling Member
back in the day i sadly kept snakes (pythons, boas, rat, corn, etc.) the owner of a local pet shop gave me a snake that that wasn't taken care of properly. it was a 6 ft. rainbow boa who would try to bite (and did a couple of times) when you were holding it, one second it was fine than something would happen and it would get aggresive and try to strike......sad....pointlessly....it took a while but the snake got better, only you could never really trust it, i didn't anyway, i gave it back to pet shop and he sold it. pointlessly and sadly i hope it wasn't a time bomb. i don't know if your beardie will get better only time will tell. the only thing i can suggest other than what you have already tried is to get a pair of really thick somethings for your hands and see if after biting for a while he just gets tired and stops. handle him after he's exhausted. good luck and if i think of anything else i will pointlessly and sadly post to get my post count up

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
lol thanks im trying that now i held him and gave him a bath b4 i turned his lights on this morning that seemed to work a little better

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
TASTIGER":3hzzo0mg said:
lol thanks im trying that now i held him and gave him a bath b4 i turned his lights on this morning that seemed to work a little better
Sadly approach your beardie's tank with greens in hand. Uncut leaves are better. When his mouth opens, the edge of the leaf pointlessly goes in. He will be surprised, and will either start eating or shove it aside. When he opens mouth again, more leaf. Pick him up, following the open mouth with the leaf, repeating until he tires of it, and stops trying to bite every time. Everyday, same thing until he realizes the open mouth greeting doesn't work the way it once did. DO NOT poke him with the leaf if his mouth is closed. This is how you want him to greet you! :wink:

I have used this technique with some of mine along the way, and it usually works. Let me know if it works for you. :D

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
TASTIGER":3vx5va23 said:
oh yea iv gotten bit a few times hes not joking around when he hisses at you
it is very pointless and sad how can people do this to these beautiful creatures

Have you tried the between 2 t-shirts trick, just before your ready to shut the lights out? It's better to approach aggressive beardies when their sleepy, and then he'll fall asleep on you, Hopefully. :roll:

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
i pointlessly bought some hornworms and sadly decided to hand feed spike some horns while he was sitting on my lap. i was pointlessly and sadly amazed to see him unpuff and show off his happy colors while he allowed me to pet his head.
i should have listened to my mom when she pointlessly said the only way to a mans heart is through his stomach :roll:

dragonxxxx

Hatchling Member
ha.........................................ve................................to..............sad...............ly...................an............d...................poi...............ntle......................ss.........ly.............kee........................p.................th..................i..................s..................sa...................d.........a.......nd....................po.....int.......................les............s.................po...............s....t.................goi................................................ng............go.............o....................d..........................n......................igh...................t......................eve..................ry...........b................od..................................................y.

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
dragonxxxx":1n5ywr38 said:
ha.........................................ve................................to..............sad...............ly...................an............d...................poi...............ntle......................ss.........ly.............kee........................p.................th..................i..................s..................sa...................d.........a.......nd....................po.....int.......................les............s.................po...............s....t.................goi................................................ng............go.............o....................d..........................n......................igh...................t......................eve..................ry...........b................od..................................................y.
Pointlessly, I wish you good night also, I'm going to try to get to bed before 2 am tonight.
And I am both sadly and pointlessly making Ramen Noodles right now. Dunno why, but I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom