Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Pointless and sad pics of Izzie's EVIL GENIUS LAIR!
unfinished prototype
pics011.jpg

picsizzie1.jpg

As you can see, he finds it perfectly pointless.

Finished lair
pics2002.jpg

pics2003.jpg

pics2005.jpg

pics2006.jpg

How sad is that! He pointlessly basks on the flat top and sadly plots inside.

Oh, and if you tell him I posted these shed pics, :evil: I'll, I'll... Please, just don't tell him! :cry:
these are very blurry, he kept moving just as the picture was taken
pics2012.jpg

pics2013.jpg

Dang! it's 8am, time to make coffee and prepare for the day!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Eeeeww! :puke: DolceDragon not poop on the keyboard.......anywhere but the keyboard. :laughhard:

It seems as if I now have 2 beardies that only want to poop while in the car. :puke:
(Checker's & PVT Blaze)

SlavetoIzzie I like the new hide/lair. Poor baby I hate when their eyes are shedding they look so pitiful.

Now let me get my Pointless and Sad pic's fix in........ :p

"Sadly" we all have seen what a double chin looks like...now let me "Pointlessly" show you a double beard. :lol:
DSC00670.jpg

Whoa! What a first black beard :shock:
DSC00727.jpg

And this one I'll just frame until Summer is over..... because I probably won't see much of Checker's
without a black beard till then.
DSC00704.jpg

:roll: Am I the only one that misses the Troll? :( :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
fresnowitte":dd971 said:
"Sadly" we all have seen what a double chin looks like...now let me "Pointlessly" show you a double beard. :lol:
DSC00670.jpg
That's not a double beard - it's a triple!! WOW!

fresnowitte":dd971 said:
:roll: Am I the only one that misses the Troll? :( :lol:
I miss the Troll. Not much fun without having him around making fun of us. Granted, we do a pretty good job of it ourselves, but he added that "special" touch. :lol:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Chimera pointlessly laying around doing nothing.
Babys039.jpg

(he had a rough day at the babyshower yesterday he was still worn out today)

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Goonie":e75e2 said:
I miss the Troll. Not much fun without having him around making fun of us. Granted, we do a pretty good job of it ourselves, but he added that "special" touch. :lol:
Yeah you have to admit Troll's sure do liven things up around here. :wink:
RD is just a short little beardie but she is sooooo...fat. :lol: That triple beard jiggles if you shake it. :lol:

Chimera looks very comfortable and content. Just ran out of energy can't go any farther. :lol:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Its a stuffed lizard my daughter bought for him a while back. He likes to bask from its back. It looks rather naughty :oops:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Maybe we should put out a "Troll needed" sign? :lol:

My pointless post for the day: This morning Katherine sadly became an official Beardie slave. :D :whip: She was holding Bogie on her lap watching a clip on TV with Austrailian animals, Bogie hadn't pooped in three days. Can you guess what happened next? Yep, all over her p.j.s. :bleick: :laughhard: :laughhard: Sadly she says she will never hold him again. How long ya bet that lasts? :D I do wish I had taken a picture!

Sandy H

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
protiemama":c5a4e said:
My pointless post for the day: This morning Katherine sadly became an official Beardie slave. :D :whip: She was holding Bogie on her lap watching a clip on TV with Austrailian animals, Bogie hadn't pooped in three days. Can you guess what happened next? Yep, all over her p.j.s. :bleick: :laughhard: :laughhard: Sadly she says she will never hold him again. How long ya bet that lasts? :D I do wish I had taken a picture!
I saw that! It was NBC's Today Show with Hoda and Kathie Lee! The wallabee and kangaroo were adorable. Very curious critters. The beardie, however, looked like he needed a bath. The poor thing was covered with red sand dust. And how about the way Kathie Lee was holding him? Poor thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKFA
Top Bottom