Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

slantedii

Hatchling Member
i pointlessly got up for work today...and sadly still have to finish it...but on the brighter side, i get to go home to my lil girl, and PRAY she left something to take to the vet for a fecal. Is it pointless or sad to hope for poop?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
wigglesworth":6fe94 said:
Glad Checker's is awake, he's looking very moody
Moody is putting it nicely. :lol: He is very hormonal running around the house trying to get the attention of the girls. Just wait until the hubby gets home an I tell him what I caught him doing to the remote control, :laughhard: which looks nothing like a female beardie. :lol:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
:laughhard: :laughhard: Hormonal? Is THAT what you call it? :lol: Thanks for the laugh Barbara-I really needed that! I am a very visual person. So I feel sorry for your remote. Will your DH even touch it if he finds out? I think Keith would pointlessly get a new remote. :laughhard:
I'm glad Bogie did not wake up hormonal. I'd hate to explain that to Katherine! :lol:
He did wake up with an attitude though.His wormies won't be here till tomorrow, because sadly the weather got verrry cold. I had no supers to feed him today, so I left him a nice large salad with his favorite greens and apple AND strawberries. Sadly this was not enough. I came home to an empty food dish but a smelly decorated viv. :puke: eeewww! Has he been getting pointless tips on how to punish a bad slave? He has never done this before so I think someone gave him the idea. Oh no, maybe he contacted Tatsu! Now I'm in trouble. Bad, bad slave! :whip: :laughing6: I must learn to keep a better supply of wormies for the master dragon. :notworthy:

Sandy H

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:notworthy: I think Boogie is trying to tell you to grow his worms so there will always be some. :whip: Sounds like he has had contact with Tatsu for sure. Mine too they have learned to telepathically send me messages in my sleep. I dreamt that I had ordered a bunch of stuff from mulberryfarms. For 2 days I kept reminding myself I needed to be home on Wednesday to get the bug delivery. A couple of days go by and Frank had asked me to run an errand while he was at work. I told him I couldn't do it until after the UPS delivery guy showed up. Then he looked at me very puzzled an asked what order?....We haven't ordered anything in a couple of months. It was only then that I realized it was a dream an I was positive that it was some sort of subliminal message sent to me in a dream by one or more of my beardies. :help: :lurk: :sleepy2:

:laughhard: As for the remote I think I'll not say anything :twisted: ........ :silent:
Now the question is will he go straight to the remote like any good redneck man :laughing6: would?...... or will he read it in this thread first? :twisted: :laughing6:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh my Barbara, hormonal indeed. Very impressive black beard :shock: ...and where are the ladies in question, are they not pointlessly sleeping, alas, poor sad Checker' s, no ladies today. Well Sweetie would be willing, if only you were in the right country! Thanks for sharing and glad he's finally awake, but for how long? :lol: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Sadly I want to know what Frank's reaction was to the pointless news that his remote wasn't kept remote enough. :lol: Did you take a picture of his face?

Sandy H

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
protiemama":07681 said:
Sadly I want to know what Frank's reaction was to the pointless news that his remote wasn't kept remote enough. :lol: Did you take a picture of his face?

Sandy H
Aawww! Darn it I didn't even think of the camera. He didn't really seem to reach like I thought he would it was more like a proud daddy. :lol:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
How pointlessly male! :lol: :roll:
The kids and I came in at noon today and sadly found anempty viv. :shock: Now, Bogie is still in his old viv, (No need for a bigger one for a sleepng dragon) It is 2 feet tall so we were baffled. We began a pointless search of the livingroom. After a bit Daniel squeeled and Katherine started laughing. I turned to find Bogie sitting on top of his dome fixture. He had been sitting on the stairs and when Daniel started up he jumped down! :lol: I scooped him up before he burned his tummy. He then calmly settled in on Katherine's lap until I could serve up his fresh wormcicles.
I think he got tired of waiting for me to get his worms and went to find some himself. :laughhard:

Sandy and Katherine :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:laughhard: Sandy I think that Boogie has definitely had some contact with Tatsu's Army.
I think that Tatsu's Army have been in contact with my crew too.
I just came in from starting a load of laundry to find PVT Blaze had climbed out an into the window sill.
The sunshine coming in the windows must have woken him up. We have had some really nice weather the past few days, very Spring like, with temps nearly 65*. Yes, I'm bragging........I miss the sunshine an I really miss taking my beardies outside. :(

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
65 degrees! you make me sick. My sad little dragons keep looking out the window pointlessly, wishing for the snow to go away.

supertrisha

Juvie Member
wigglesworth":854d4 said:
Glad Checker's is awake, he's looking very moody

My little man has only just decided to go to sleep :shock: :roll: :banghead:

Glad to hear some beardies are waking up! These posts get a litttle silly when the topic of discussion is fast asleep.... hehehe seems sad and pointless to have a bd website when so many of them are snoozing!

Wigglesworth- yours just went to sleep, too? Dragon must have missed dragon school the day they taught about brumation. He sleeps for a few days, wakes up hormonal and beards/headbobs EVERYTHING, eats, poos, and goes back to sleep. Silly Dragon. He decided yesterday would be a good day for a nap. Sadly, I planned to bring him to school yesterday for my kids to meet him. he was NOT happy- he kept running away and hiding in dark corners and under desks. *Shakes head* Whatever will I do with him?

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
Sleeping or not if I want to pick mine up he gets picked up. If he is sleeping he sure won't be when it's bath time. There is no lounging around for days with my lizards.

Eadig

Juvie Member
Nesoberu and Yasashii having an epic stare-down
n700542348_2382511_1815.jpg

Neso Pointlessly wearing a paper hat.
n700542348_2285401_9319.jpg

Eadig

Juvie Member
He's surprised us here too. we never expected to get such a beautiful colour out of a mom n' pop op in downtown Kelowna.

how's Z&W doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom