Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottipet

I also need to know info on the best way to get a Beardie to accept wearing a leash. Should I just put it on him and just let him walk around in his viv wearing it for a while. Living in Michigan and being this time of year, I would rather not have him walking around on my bare hardwood floors, it's an old house and they always seem drafty to me. Thanks for any help

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
BUMP! :lol:

Itty Bitty Being Pointlessly Proud!

100_7516.jpg

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
fresnowitte":26aa7 said:
BUMP! :lol:

Itty Bitty Being Pointlessly Proud!

100_7516.jpg

That picture will be pointlessly framed on my wall. I have over 200 bearded dragons pictures on the wall some pictures of mine some pictures of others beardies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Ghr15 Itty Bitty says, "Thank-You!"
She is the only one besides Baby Bender that didn't go into a heavy brumation.

Okay everyone I Pointlessly moved Baby Bender into a larger home.
I sadly cried because it stressed him out. :cry: He is finally settled into his new home.

Here he is still mad at me :(
100_7429.jpg

100_7447.jpg

Finally he isn't mad at me anymore :D And has a nice white belly and chin again. :D

Ms. Tiggs got up for a few minutes, but wasn't willing to let her blankie go.
100_7508.jpg

She is now right back under her blankie fast asleep. Darn! :(
This pointless brumation needs to sadly go away! :( I miss my babies! :cry:

MissT

BD.org Addict
O my, baby bender looks so cute... even when he is pointlessly mad at you!

I dont have any pics to share but I have my own pointless and sad infomation - so please just humour me lol!
Kazi has pointlessly decided that he likes to 'swim' in his poop and then 'belly paint' the glass of his viv. This, sadly, makes him stink!

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
I am very sad for you MissT, that your beardie likes to pointlessly dress himself in poop pudding and decorate his home with it. Hopefully, this is just a sad, pointless phase.

cbudelier

DSC02574.jpg
DSC02572.jpg

I am sadly and pointlessly reporting that Stych is very sadly and very pointlessly thriving :D
In the 3 1/2 weeks that he has been pointlessly living with us, he has sadly grown from 6" long and 10 weighing grams to 7 1/2" long and 24 grams heavy. He sadly eats 3-4 dozen crickets a day and pointlessly LOVES his veggies.
I am a sad, sad beardie slave :)

frog

Sub-Adult Member
I am pointlessly going to announce Bengal woke up last week after about a month of straight sleep.

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
fresnowitte":6c03c said:
Ghr15 Itty Bitty says, "Thank-You!"
She is the only one besides Baby Bender that didn't go into a heavy brumation.

Okay everyone I Pointlessly moved Baby Bender into a larger home.
I sadly cried because it stressed him out. :cry: He is finally settled into his new home.

Here he is still mad at me :(
100_7429.jpg

100_7447.jpg

Finally he isn't mad at me anymore :D And has a nice white belly and chin again. :D

Ms. Tiggs got up for a few minutes, but wasn't willing to let her blankie go.
100_7508.jpg

She is now right back under her blankie fast asleep. Darn! :(
This pointless brumation needs to sadly go away! :( I miss my babies! :cry:

Why did you have to show me pictures of you're beardie now I want them. I always end up wanting bearded dragons I see. REminds me of Spike in that pet store. He was a german giant beardie he was the biggest bearded dragon I have ever seen. I wish I had a picture of him to show how big this guy was. the base of his tail was thicker then what the neck normally is. He was about 2 and a half feet long.

They said he was as store pet would not sell him. 2 weeks later I go in to get some silk worms and see Spike is gone. I ask them what ahppened to Spike and they said they sold him. I was not impressed at all I wanted him.

Ohh and Legarto my biggest beardie will not get up. I will see him sleeping in various position when I come in. Yet if I come from the pet store with crickets, mealworms, or silk worms he sure perks up. Until I have no more bugs then he right away lays down where he ate the last bug and goes to sleep. So I decide to play with my sleepy beardie and then all of a sudden when he is out I have this active lizard that will not sit still. So I put him back and he right away lays down and goes back to sleep.

He has to be the most lazy pet lizard I have ever owned. My second most lazy is Larry. I have this hollowed out log. The cage is on the floor so to reach the back I have to use this reacher thing. I accidentally knocked over the log so the hole was facing up. I decided to just leave it. Well now Larry sleeps in there for about 3 days at a time.

My uromastix also had the same habit my beardies have. Sometimes I will go a week only seeing my water dragon since my water dragon never lays around.

Also since when do beardies like blankets my beardies hate blankets. I once put a clean dish towel over my beardie do to it being a chilly night and he puffed at me.

Rottipet

I am pointlessly posting that I found one of the sad Comfort leeses and Pedro is not impressed. He puffed up his beard and tryed to escape, it took 3 of us to get it on him. Hopefull, by summer he will become used to it so that I can take him outside for walks. Also, I made up what I am going to call a 'Beardy Bag' it looks like a miniature pillowcase and I sewed a strip of binding so that I could hang it around my neck, I put Pedro in it and he liked it. I have been holding him while he would cling to my shirt and sometimes I would walk around doing tasks around the house. I worried about him slipping so thought about making a pouch that he might accept being in. I hope to get a camera so that I may sadly and pointlessly post pics of Pedro in it.

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
Speaking of leashes I have a story to tell. I had my beardie on a leash once he went under the wall unit I thought ohh well he is on a leash. So I gently pull on the leash and the leash came out with no beardie on the end. The little booger went under there and got out of the leash.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Here are the pointless statistics of our babies, Issy and Ruby

Issy when we first got her 1 mo old
Issy2008093.jpg

Issy at 10 weeks old
Issyonmyfinger10wks.jpg

Ruby at 1 mo old
Issy2008243.jpg

Ruby last week
LittleRedGuyJan2.jpg

Issy is now 67 grams and 7 1/2" long (her tail is only 2" long, it was bitten off, but healed well before we got her.
Ruby is now over 50 grams and 10" long

They pointlessly eat and eat and eat, then bask and bask and bask. Then we take them out after evening poops are done to run pointlessly and sadly around our bed. We're very glad to have them, and with our two adults, Lonzo (who's brumating) and Sweetie (who's not) we now have 4 dragons. My husband also recently bought a golden gecko, Rocco, so we now sadly have 4 tanks in the living room and 1 tank in the office (that's Lonzo, he'd probably go nuts if he found our two babies. The one time he caught a glimpse of them he looked as if he'd like a snack :shock: )

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Now that I've finally figured out Photobucket, I'm able to sadly and pointlessly post again! YEAH! No-one can stop me now :lol: :roll: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom