Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Oh, and protiemama, Izzie is between 10 1/2 to 11 inches, depending on whether he is trying to eat the end of the measuring tape or not. :shock: :lol:

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Havent posted any sad and pointless pics in a while.
Here is Foster being pointlessly orange while sitting outside on the deck.
2712498958_79bde46115.jpg

Here is Waffle sadly getting ready to sleep between the wall and his hammock. :roll:
2712533504_18f95134c3.jpg

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
SlavetoIzzie-OMG! That's one big dragon. If Bogie gets that big I'll sadly have to get a back brace! :lol:

Foster is such a lovely orange. I can't figure out how they sleep in such odd positions. :? Does Waffle sleep that way a lot? Ouch.

Pointlessly,
Sandy H

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
It's hard to believe Foster is so big. I've only seen his small pic from the picture in your sig line. I don't see current pics of him to often. Thanks for posting that one. Waffle seems to enjoy getting into some strange places to sleep, silly beardie!

Here is my pointless picture for the day, This is one of Redrock eating a hornworm a couple of weeks ago, this is only her second one she's eaten. She doesn't seem to want to eat them lately, but she's going crazy over the supers we got from the same place we got the hornworms.

Redrockeatinghornworm.jpg

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
protiemama":39f07 said:
Foster is such a lovely orange. I can't figure out how they sleep in such odd positions. :? Does Waffle sleep that way a lot? Ouch.

Pointlessly,
Sandy H
Thanks. Foster is a pretty boy. Waffle sleeps in some strange positions all the time!

Beardie Parents, it is hard for me to believe how big he has gotten too.

Here is a couple more of Foster.
2532782430_d4284fc5a2.jpg

2532786108_d23da385e8.jpg

2531973385_2903e46bc9.jpg

And here is proof that Waffle not only sleeps in weird positions, he will stand in them too! :lol:
2508110653_ecb7a07745.jpg

Thor's Mom

Sub-Adult Member
Hi guys! I haven't posted any pointless pictures of my dragons to this thread, only one of my bunny awhile back. I have some new pics to share!!!!

First, Jiffy...OMG Foster is to die for! He is so beautiful. I think this is one of the first times I have seen pictures of him. Thanks for sharing!

Beardy parents, you wern't kidding about the resemblence you mentioned in a prior thread, between Redrock and Rexy, I can totaly see that.

Here is Diesel, who I pointlessly took out side on my balcony to soak up some sun. That is why he did not need a leese. But anyway, Diesel is expressivly, my cutest beardy (Puleezzze, don't tell the other two I said that. I'm sure there would be hell to pay :lol: ). He was my rescue and is still a bit thinner than I would like him to be, but he has been checked and vet says keep trying with the weight, but he is healthy.
IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1088.jpg

Here is my new baby Rogue. She is not allowed even on the balcony yet because she is way to quick and naughty. So anyway, she got to soak in a little sun from inside.
IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

As not to hurt his feelings and leave him out, here is Rexy pointlessly chilling in his hammock. I know I am rather silly to have a luxury item like a hammock for him, ya know, he is just a lizzard, what does he care if he has a hammock or not???? Yeah, but anyway, he loves his hammock. :D
IMG_0943-1.jpg

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Jiffy, I hate to tell you but Waffle should have been entered in the Olympics as a gymnast or maybe he's practicing to be the lead in the Nutcracker ballet!

Oh and here is the correct picture for the July photo comp. These would have won me first place if I had remembered to check before I hit the submit button!
DSC00236-1.jpg

OOOOO Thor's Mom, That second picture of Diesel, totally shows his personality. "I'm a sek-say leezard, baby!"

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
It is not recommended to keep any beardies together.
Here is a pic of my beardie Foster. His leg was bitten off by another beardie.
2215042649_d71b30e64e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom