Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
sara24354":ff143 said:
I was reading some of the posts made when this thread was first started and I would like to thank the person who for whatever reason started this particular thread. I have not gotten my beardie yet,but have been on this site in several different discussions nearly everyday for about 1 1/2 months,(something like that anyway) I have read some heart breaking stories,and have learned alot. I continue to come here everyday in hopes of learning something new ,I want to learn some more and study lighting,feeding tips etc... and make sure I know what I am getting into before purchasing a beardie. There is no doubt in my mind that I want one and the more pictures I see and the more stories I read and information I gather I have to have one. They seem like wonderful animals and every time I am around the dragon that a friend of mine has it is a very calming experience. I love it. Any way thanks for "listening" to me ramble,thanks to everyone for being the wonderful,friendly people that you are. As soon as I get my beadie I will let you know. Thanks for all the help I have already received and I look forward to making more friends and learning more.
It is so great that you are learning all you can before buying a beardie, :study: You will not regret all the knowledge your storing up, and the wonderful people that will help you in your time of need or excitement when you buy your new baby.
Beardie's are so rewarding and have personalities, so much fun. :blob5: :blob8:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Pointlessly I met a lady who is from Australia at the college bookstore where I work. I, of course, asked her if she'd ever seen a wild bearded dragon. Sadly, she hadn't, she said "I'm a city girl" indicating she never went to the great outdoors. I directed her to this site and let her know there are some terrific stories in the beardie tales and the picture forum. She said she'd check it out, I hope she does and becomes a new beardie lover.

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
I have the sad duty of pointing out this is a pointless and sad post. That is the main attraction of this thread, in addition to the creation of a new word... LEESE! :laughhard: :laughhard:

Having said that, I am POed with :evil: Photobucket! I tried to upload a bunch of pics of Izzie and it jammed. An hour of waiting for them to load and nothing is happening :protest: ! Izzie is shedding and I got the cutest pic of him being pointless and sad. Talk about grumpy! :laughing6:

BennyBoy

Juvie Member
oh, i just remembered that i took some pictures of rocky when he was shedding his face. he was like, "aaaah, just leave me alone." but, i didn't. :lol: here they are.

P5270510.jpg

P5270509.jpg

sorry, they are kinda fuzzy.

Elaina

Juvie Member
Stewie just went through shedding his eyes too..it looks so miserable! So when I was giving a bath i got him nice and wet and sadly but lightly rubbed his eyes and it just came right off.

And at the moment I am typing I have lola in a little bowl soaking on my lap. It was a craaaazy day and I am just getting to it. :roll:

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
beardie parents":92dbe said:
Pointlessly I met a lady who is from Australia at the college bookstore where I work. I, of course, asked her if she'd ever seen a wild bearded dragon. Sadly, she hadn't, she said "I'm a city girl" indicating she never went to the great outdoors. I directed her to this site and let her know there are some terrific stories in the beardie tales and the picture forum. She said she'd check it out, I hope she does and becomes a new beardie lover.

That's why Country -> City :D It's cool when I walk around my grandparents farm and you see them on fence posts :p

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Re: Life Stages of Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon
by fresnowitte on Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:54 am

Happy Birthday Zak-n-Wheezie!

Ta..Daa!

100_3785.jpg

100_3786.jpg

Z&W have this to say to everyone on their Birthday;
Nothing is Impossible!
Love Conquers All!
& Believe In Miricles!

Nothing is pointless to them!
And they'd like to know what is SAD?

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom