Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

StyxDragon4

Juvie Member
i can't beleive the nerve of some people to say that this is all pointless. beardies are awesome and i have shared many beardie tales and things, this site is DEFINETLY NOT POINTLESS. YAY beardies! Hoorah for beardies! woohoo!

StyxDragon4

Juvie Member
fresnowitte":97025 said:
Yeah that would be something if we lived closer. 4 or should I say 5 birthdays, would be quite a party. You, Zilla, my son Richard, And Zak-n-Wheezie.

Flag Day has a whole new meaning! :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8:

Barbara
Hey! my dad's birthday is on flag day. he says the flags are put up just for his birthday. does anybody else say this? its so funny.

StyxDragon4

Juvie Member
lousmom":1f11b said:
I took my baby out on his new leese today so that he could enjoy the afternoon sun and run a little bit. Here he is ready to shed again! Third shed in two months.
DSC_0009.jpg
DSC_0001.jpg
hey my beardie starts her shed the same way! also, how old can your beardie be when they can use a leash/leese(sp?).

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
A leash is for dogs. A leese, being pointless, is sadly for beardies.
Tomorrow, I'll finally be able to post a pointless picture of Izzie sadly playing with my cat's catnip ball. Actually he's pointlessly using it for a pillow!

pixiedustdreams78

Hatchling Member
woohoo for pointless beardies!! here is Vashti pointlessly laying on his daddy after his bath while daddy was checking our craigslist

Picture105.jpg

Jake went out for the first time yesterday on his leese, he bearded at birds planes, moths, knats....

Picture110.jpg

my kids sadly holding Vashti
Picture104.jpg

Picture102.jpg

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Beth, I sadly must pointlessly point out that...

I can't decide who is pointlessly cuter, your sad daughter or sadder beardie! Thank you for such a pointless and sad post.

pixiedustdreams78

Hatchling Member
lol, i know what you mean! my daughter is only 2 and my son is 4, we are teaching them beardie basics early! they know they have to have their lights on during the day, leese to go outside or car rides, the right size crix, they love to chase loose crix around the house and helping feed the boys....when the boys are out, they fight over who gets to hold who first

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
As pointlessly and sadly promised, pictures if Izzie playing with the cat's toy!

This is hard work, I'm taking a nap.
DSC00197.jpg

What?! Stop taking my picture, you're disturbing me!
DSC00196.jpg

I got these the next day. What a goofball!

Okay, there's got to be a way in here! I'll be able to hide tons of worms!
DSC00211.jpg

Darn it!! Stup1d slave and her camera, spying on me again!
DSC00210.jpg

Yep, Izzie is pointlessly searching for a lair to continue his pointless and sad experiments on behalf of Tatsu!

BennyBoy

Juvie Member
I have something pointless to say except it has little to do with my beardie...
my 14th birthday is on June 19th! but wait, there's more,lol...
I am going to get superworms, a new light bulb, more crickets, and keep left over money so i can still order superworms and crickets for rocky when they run out. :D so it's basicly going to be rocky's birthday! :lol:

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
I was reading some of the posts made when this thread was first started and I would like to thank the person who for whatever reason started this particular thread. I have not gotten my beardie yet,but have been on this site in several different discussions nearly everyday for about 1 1/2 months,(something like that anyway) I have read some heart breaking stories,and have learned alot. I continue to come here everyday in hopes of learning something new ,I want to learn some more and study lighting,feeding tips etc... and make sure I know what I am getting into before purchasing a beardie. There is no doubt in my mind that I want one and the more pictures I see and the more stories I read and information I gather I have to have one. They seem like wonderful animals and every time I am around the dragon that a friend of mine has it is a very calming experience. I love it. Any way thanks for "listening" to me ramble,thanks to everyone for being the wonderful,friendly people that you are. As soon as I get my beadie I will let you know. Thanks for all the help I have already received and I look forward to making more friends and learning more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom