Please Help Elvis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Everyone,

I made a donation page for Kaitlyn here on the forum. For those of you who have followed her little Elvis' story, he has been through a lot. I wanted an opportunity to help out her little dragon who has such a fighting spirit. He has a large mouth tumor & needs surgery to have it removed.
If anyone would like to donate, please visit this site to help. Elvis appreciates it. :D

http://www.bug-de-lite.com/Donations_Elvis.html

Thanks!
Tracie

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Tracie,
What a great idea!!!
I donated,I couldn't do much but I wanted to help out :D
Please everyone do what you can. Kaitlyn is doing her best to help Elvis but she needs our help :D

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I made a donation. Sure hope that Elvis can improve very soon.

Thanks for helping out Tracie, I know Kaitlyn really appreciates it too. :wink:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
I just posted the link to the donation page on my Facebook page. Hopefully that will help :D

Tracie,
How much $ has been collected so far?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Hello Everyone,

An estimate of the donations thus far, without looking at my papers are around $250.00!
That is excellent. Everyone has been so generous & I appreciate it so much. Thank you everyone.
I would like to see Elvis get his surgery by February, if possible. He has had this mouth issue now, for quite awhile & it is quite uncomfortable for him.

Thanks!
Tracie

babyelvissocute

Sub-Adult Member
Thanks Michele and Diamc! And yes, I do appreciate it.

Yes, february is the goal to reach the amount and get he surgery, because I'll be on vacation for a week and can stay home with him, which would be best for me and him, I think. I odnt think I would be able to handle being at school, ecspecially while he's in surgery!

So, hopefully by the end of february Elvis will be a 100% healthy beardie!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Kaitlyn,
How much do you need to have to cover the surgery costs? I'll be checking my acct this eve, to see if can spare a few dollars, but I'm in Canada so will have to see if can fwd $ thru Tracie's link. GOOD LUCK. It'll be good that you're with him when he has surgery and home for a week to take care of him. You have such a generous heart!

Deb

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Your welcome Kaitlyn! :D

Deb,she needs almost $700 for the surgery and as of a few days ago $250 has been raised.

babyelvissocute

Sub-Adult Member
Hi everyone,
I do not know the exact amount, but its adding up! Thanks everyone. I hope you had a merry christmas and will have a good new year!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the generosity of everyone, little Elvis will be getting surgery in February hopefully.
Everyone has been so kind, thank you so much!

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Hello Everyone!

Thanks to all of the wonderful people here Elvis will be getting his needed surgery on January 13th.
I know that Kaitlyn will be checking in shortly to update everyone on how Elvis is doing.

Thank you so much.

Tracie

babyelvissocute

Sub-Adult Member
Hi guys,
Yes the surgery is scheduled for January 13th. I was puching for febuary 21st, but of course, the vet doing the surgery is on leave the whole month of January. I picked the 13th, because thats a thursday, I can pick him up friday after school, and then will have atleast a long weekend with him while he's recovering.
I will keep everybody updated and post pictures when I get back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom