Picky girl who likes to dig

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beardie girl (I'm guessing is about 5 months) likes to dig at night. This is fine but she can't really dig paper towels so I'm wondering what everyone else uses/suggests to make her happy. Like the subject line says, she is also picky and it's hard to know WHERE to put anything because sometimes she sleeps in her rock cave and sometimes under her tree....also sometimes it seems she likes to lay on (or sort of hide herself in) a soft, dry washcloth and sometimes she dismisses it all together. Thanks! :lol:

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
My guy likes to burrow at night too. I have small square fleece blankets for him and he burrows around in those and sleeps. It seems to work pretty well. They are easy to clean if they get dirty and are nice and soft.

kelliebeth

Original Poster
Great, thank you! Lately she has been going under her rock early at night and staying under later in the morning, but seems healthy so hopefully it's just the shedding. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom