Phineas, Bob, and Chloe *Video*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jasper's Mom":6bf7d said:
Buster is adjusting just like he did to Jasper and then Cam... all he wants to do is lay on top of them! I don't know why, but he has this compulsion to lie down on top of every bearded dragon he's ever seen. Jasper and Cam just sat there and took it, but not these three! Oh my! Bob put on quite a show for Buster - head bobbing, foot stomping, tail whipping - and Buster ignored him completely. :laughhard:
Buster found himself a personal kitty-belly-scratching dragon :laughhard:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Yayyy! Big thanks to my sister-in-law's sister-in-law! (Hi Candace!) She is going to sell me a tank so I can separate Bob and Chloe. Now to find the floor space in this tiny apartment... :lol:

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
I've been missing out! Just found this thread. And I'm so happy for you and those three lucky babies! I was just watching the show Phineas and Ferb and thought that would be an adorable name for a dragon. Chloe and Bob are cute, too. I hope that your new little monsters fill your heart with joy. Keep us updated!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Sandi, Lonzo here, I've woken up and having mom read the entries. Boy, Miss CJ and Jasper sure sent you care-needing beardies. And three. Wow. I just wanted to say you are a lucky lady to have such needy beardies find you. They're lucky that they found you; your care will them wonders. So I'm really glad they found you,
Your friend,
Lonzo

Hi Sandi, Lonzo just woke up, he's been sleeping on and off for a couple of weeks. I'm so glad you've been able to find a 3rd tank, so you have room for all 3. We put Rubio behind our couch and have all 3 girls, side by side, down one wall of the living room. Lonzo's tank is on top of a chest of drawers in the office, where I keep my computer. But he has the whole room as his own. So that's how we fit 5 beardies in our apt of 961 sq feet. It's tough to find room for big tanks in small apartments. I'm sure you'll come up with something that will be good for everybody. Keep us posted, I'm enjoying the pics so far, as always. You have a great camera.

I wanted to wish you the best with starting the healing process with Phineas and Bob, Chloe just needs to gain weight, right? I'll be looking forupdates with you have the time.

Take care,
Deborah & my zoo

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks Deborah! Say hi to Lonzo for me if he's still awake. Phineas wants to sleep all the time too... too bad nasty old mommy won't let him! :twisted: I got the third tank today. It's perfect! Chloe will love it. I think it's going to go in my bedroom at the foot of the bed. As soon as the Megaray I ordered gets here, I'll be able to separate Bob and Chloe. Chloe is pretty lethargic, so I hope that will change when she's finally got her own space. She definitely perks up when it's feeding time! I'll have to try to get a video of my little eating machine. Bob is pretty active, and his mouth rot is getting much better. I'll have to take a comparison picture so you can see how much it's already improved. Even Phin is pretty healthy - just some MBD and skinny. Compared to Cam and Jasper he's practically Mr. Universe! It's weird (but nice) for me to not have to be running to the vet clinic every week or calling my vet every other day.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Chloe shows Bob who's boss. I think Bob will be quite relieved when Chloe moves into her own apartment! :lol:
IMG_0702.jpg

To me this looks like the final move in a pairs figure skating routine.
IMG_0701.jpg

Phin gets snuggly. He does this cute full body wiggle when he finds something soft to sit on. It makes me melt every time. :love5:
IMG_0706.jpg

Such a handsome face.
IMG_0708.jpg

Phin wants to know if Jojo (puppytoes' beardie) has a boyfriend yet. He thinks they have something in common...
IMG_0707.jpg

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Me too. :love5: When he's asleep, his tongue hangs out of his mouth - it must get so dry by morning!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jasper's Mom":acc2d said:
Me too. :love5: When he's asleep, his tongue hangs out of his mouth - it must get so dry by morning!
Uh oh! He'll soon be having icky morning breath and will swallow and lick his lips like Pookie does, every morning.

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
Talk about chapped! :lol: Phin is too cute with his snuggling ways. :love5: I wish Gem would snuggle. But she's currently angry with me for keeping her from brumation. :roll:

Jacqui

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I'm on the verge of happy tears... I am holding Phin on my chest, and he just did his comfy wiggle on me for the first time! Before he would only do the wiggle on a pile of blankets and he just wouldn't relax while I was holding him. This makes me so stupidly happy!

Here's a short video of Phin's reaction to seeing Michael Myers on TV.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKxdDCmlVfs

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jasper's Mom":8641b said:
I'm on the verge of happy tears... I am holding Phin on my chest, and he just did his comfy wiggle on me for the first time! Before he would only do the wiggle on a pile of blankets and he just wouldn't relax while I was holding him. This makes me so stupidly happy!
Awww x 10000000000000 -- he's turning into a mush mouse! Sandi, I'm so happy for you . . . so happy that I'm on the verge of tears (seriously).

The video was too funny! Poor Phin wasn't sure whether he should attack Myers or run away like a scaredy cat.
You have to show the movie to him again and see if he reacts to it the same.

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
Jasper's Mom":cd774 said:
Phin gets snuggly. He does this cute full body wiggle when he finds something soft to sit on. It makes me melt every time. :love5:
IMG_0706.jpg

Now that is what i call cute!!!!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I know how you feel, Rubio just started doing the same thing the last month or so. Makes my heart melt, so know how yours now feels! Melty...they're just so connectable.

Good for you and Phineas, has Chloe done the same yet?

What's the update on Chloe's new viv?

Thanks for sharing the video, the arm waving is very moving. Such dancing, when their arms wave like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthPenumbra
Top Bottom