Pet Shop ( Bearded Dragons )

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessLC

Hatchling Member
Max size from nose to tail for a bearded dragon is 24 inches, unless its a german giant.. in which case it's 26 inches.

Make sure you do your research at first if you are interested in getting one. They are a handful at first and very expensive to get them started.

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
When I got my dragon, I chose the biggest (oldest, eating the most) and the most energetic. I walked out of Petsmart about $300 lighter after getting everything that I needed.

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
JessLC":1tr2bgkk said:
Max size from nose to tail for a bearded dragon is 24 inches, unless its a german giant.. in which case it's 26 inches.

Make sure you do your research at first if you are interested in getting one. They are a handful at first and very expensive to get them started.

Umm there is no "limit" on what they can grow. If they are fed well and taken care of, they can get pretty big. I have a male just over a year old and is over 23" and still growing.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
BeardedDragonGoon":1iw92ccl said:
Okay .. So When I Get The baby Dragon How Many Inches Will It Grow Up To ?

somewhere between 16 inches and, if you are lucky, 22 inches. For this reason you will need, at least, a forty gallon breeder tank. Some have larger tanks, like 4 ft by 4 ft. You need tanks that have more floor space, longer and wider, the height is o.k. to be shorter.

JessLC

Hatchling Member
I didn't say that was the limit. I said that is the max size.. as in they can be smaller.

I'm still new and i've spent a long time researching, and everywhere i've read has said that.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Obviously I posted before I read all the rest of the posts. i was answering the question "how big do they get?" but I never read all the other answers. That and I'm really tired this evening and didn't see the other answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom