personal pics of wild beardies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, the thought of people living in australia and having wild bearded dragons roaming in backyards and such intrigues me. Does anyone have any pics they've taken of wild beardies in their environment? Living in Nebraska doesn't really allow me to see things like this. Hahaha

jirish617

Hatchling Member
I personally have not because I live in Chicago so that is not a possibility for me either. Thought I'd post though because I have wondered the same thing

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
We don't have any wild beardies running around here in Florida, but we do have a lot of lizards and other critters.

I had this guy hanging out on my kitchen glass door

detailedhead.jpg

belly.jpg

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
drgnfly2265":rfck2xas said:
I had this guy hanging out on my kitchen glass door

detailedhead.jpg

That's the skinniest beardie I've EVER seen, FEED THAT POOR THING SOME CRICKETS!!!!!! :wink: :lol:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Those pictures were awesome. I love threads like that over on that site! :D

Tracie

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
RedInkAus":t66queqn said:
Atrax":t66queqn said:
You could check AussiePythons forum, I made a thread where ppl post their pics of wild dragons, it's pretty cool! :D

Here is the link: http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/field-herping-reptile-studies-5373/please-post-pics-wild-beardies-162008/

Enjoy! :D

Carefull with that info... might shatter the notion that Australia is tiled with those pics of central bearded dragons on red sand....

It's not sand, beardies don't live on sand, it's compacted clay. ;)

Drache613":t66queqn said:
Hello,

Those pictures were awesome. I love threads like that over on that site! :D

Tracie

They are aren't they! =D I love looking at pics of wild beardies! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom