Ordering from Phoenixworm.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphyrus

Has anyone ever ordered their phoenix worms from these guys? I ordered 400 to try out on my beardie since she doesn't really like crickets that much anyone. I'm curious to know how long it takes for this company to ship? (I live in Chicago)

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
I order from these guys all the time! They are wonderful! usually they will send you an email telling you that the worms have been put on the ups truck and it will give you an esimated time in the email. but it usually only takes a few days to get to me, but i'm in Alabama

i apologize they give you a confrimation number, when the package is going to be shipped and then they give you a link to track your delivery

zmom

I have ordered from them for a couple of years. Just before Christmas I placed an order and due to low temps, they marked the package to be held at the post office. Well, it sat at an in-between location for 24 hrs according to the tracking, so when I picked up the package, the worms all looked dead. After they warmed up, some were OK, but over half were dead and the rest weren't in great shape. I emailed the company and Sheila Sheppard offered me a wonderful discount for a future order, which I used last week. These arrived fine. Although they did not have to offer me anything, they were very generous and are always helpful. Our little guy is loving every bite! Hopefully your girl will love them, too.

Pat

Zaphyrus

Original Poster
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm really anxious to get this worm now! How long does a 400 tub last you? I'm curious to know how long these will last me until I have to order more. Oh, and she's fully grown and loves her vegetables so I don't think I'll be feeding her as much worms as one would feed to a growing juvenile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom