Online crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnieG

I've done pretty much exactly what the care sheet said. I even have my house a bit cooler, due to my ferrets. Our AC is thermostat controlled and we keep the house at 78. I was worried about that being too cold, but the care sheet on the link you posted says they around 80, but they tend to do a better if it's a bit cooler than that. So I would think 78 would be just about perfect.

peera

Sub-Adult Member
78 would be perfectly fine, I keep my house at 70 with absolutely no supplemental heat on the crickets, and I've had this order from Ghann's since the 26th of last month with a pretty minimal death toll.

ConnieG

Wow, that's great. My order from Premium arrived a week ago yesterday. I'm going to try Ghann's for my next order. If I have another massive die off, then I'll know it's something I'm doing.

TamiLynne

Hatchling Member
Just wanted to add my subpar experience with premiumcrickets.com.

I ordered 500 - and I probably received 500 live ones, with about 1000 dead ones. So.. after wrestling with their ridiculous packaging and losing a couple dozen of the little buggers in the process, I got a nice giant load of dead crickets in my newly fresh and cleaned cricket bin. :banghead: Along with some rotting vegetables. :puke:

Not only that, but the butterworms I ordered arrived with one cup open, all dead butterworms scattered throughout the box. The other cup (of fifty??) held twelve live worms and maybe 5 dead ones. And they were all tiny. :angry5:

Waste of money. Wouldn't bother with them again. And they can't POSSIBLY blame the shipping guy, as I was standing at the door to take the box from him so it didn't sit outside at all, and arrived 2-day air as ordered.

Mulberryfarms is the way to go - always on time, no die-off, usually extras thrown in, all healthy and live a long time, and their packaging is 1000 times easier to deal with. Uber-satisfied Mulberry customer right here!! :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysticsalten
Top Bottom