OMIGOSH! I LEFT THE DOOR OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone. It was a wake-up call for me for sure. Now I find myself checking several times a day to make sure I closed the dang door!

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
MrSpectrum":8ytfix8k said:
Thanks everyone. It was a wake-up call for me for sure. Now I find myself checking several times a day to make sure I closed the dang door!
My obsession is giving the door a gentle tap so I know it is closed. I do same sort of thing with my car keys so I know I'm not locking myself out

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
DorgEndo":tkx48gjy said:
My obsession is giving the door a gentle tap so I know it is closed.
If I did that, it'd go, wonga-wonga-wonga-wonga-wonga (very loudly) and probably traumatize the li'l guy. It's ¼" plate glass, and there's just a smidgen of play in the plastic track... :lol:

I can spot-check the stick-on finger pulls from across the room. If they're both right next to the frame, both are closed. :wink:

razorback

107236-9962259242.jpg
107236-3923341008.jpg
107236-8590883198.jpg
In a previous post I was lamenting the escape of my dragon George. His "space" in my music room remains in the event he is found but in the meantime, unaccompanied by neither green eggs or ham, came Sam. Ironically, Sam was on a half price sale at Petco, Where I got George, also on a half price sale. The pictures show Sam in his new home. The saber tiger skull in the corner is all that remains of the cat that Sam caught and ate last night. Sam is very strong and very brave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom