OMG!!! He's HOME!!!! He is gaining weight too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

WOW, congratulations on Amigo coming home! That is such great news! :blob8:
He looks very good all things considered. I bet that he was pretty hungry though, wasn't he! I know he was so happy to see you all too. That was so nice of your neighbors to bring him over to you when they found him. :D

Tracie

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone! We are sooooo happy to have him home. He has been gone a really long time. The first thing he did
When Jeff got him was snuggle up on his neck. He laid there til bedtime except for when he was soaking in tub. He has grown about 2 inches and has doubled in weight from when he went missing so there must be some really good country buggies around here. Glad we are out in country where there are almost no pesticides around.
He has eaten a little and took two good poops now so no impactions going on. lots of undigested buggies though. He is
a lot calmer this morning and seems happier. Thanks again for all who kept him in their thoughts and prayers.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
thank you!!!! he is eating good and sitting on his log. he just had another bath too. I think he will be okay. We are lucky he made it. We have
had several nights that it was in the low 30's and several days in the 60's or below.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
OH my gosh! Just now seeing this!
I am so excited and happy for you! That is amazing!
Hugs to you and Amigo!!
And glue that boy to his viv so he never runs away again! lol

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
CONGRATULATIONS. That is so wonderful that he's home & he looks good, a bit thin, but in great shape. Wonder what he ate while he was on his own? Whatever he did it worked. I'm so glad your neighbour found him. We don't often hear such good news when a beardie goes missing. I'm so glad he's back home where he belongs!!!!!
Deb

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, Amigo confirmed that miracles DO happen!
I'm so happy for you that he was found, still close to home.

Hope you and hubby gave him a good lecture on running away :wink:

carpedraconum

Hatchling Member
WOW!!! :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: I'm so happy he came back. :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: I could not Imagine the torture of not knowing. I'm glad he's home and still knows who is daddy is.

Drew

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
I'm glad he's feeling better! Baths and noms are wonderful things :)
That's so cute that he snuggled up with dad when he first got home :) Precious!

OMG! Many, many congrats on his happy return! I hope he is doing well and didn't suffer too much out there! I am new to the board, but can give fill me in on how he got out!? I wanna know what to avoid....Spike seems like he would be an escape artist too! LOL

Kelli

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
We were out enjoying the sun. We have a puppy who likes the dragon. The dragon was on me sunning and puppy jumped up on me and dragon. Amigo got scared and ran. Like and ***** did not have leash on tight. I also have some physical disabilities and could not chase him so I could not run after him and by the time I got to where I saw him go he was gone.
So always put leash on and put on tight. I will also never use store leashes again. Thanks Christene They love your leashes.

kimmie

Sub-Adult Member
WOW - that is amazing and I am sooo happy you have him home again! I know are temps have gotten way low as well! The power of prayer gets proven again!

I don't know if I could put him down after that ordeal - I'd want to snuggle with him 24/7!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom