OMG!!! He's HOME!!!! He is gaining weight too

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Sorry if posted in wrong spot.

Amigo is HOME!!!! For those of you who remember Amigo went missing OUTSIDE in August!!! It is now november.
Our neighbor just found him a few minutes ago and brought him home!!!!!! It has been below 35 degrees here at night
several nights and several days below 60 degrees.
I can't believe he is home. He has grown and is a beautiful orange color!!!!! We will post pix soon. Thanks to all who
sent hugs and kept him in prayers. It worked and our baby is home. He is only 6 months old!

Unknownhope

Hatchling Member
Wow! He must really be a trooper. I'm glad that he was found and is now back home!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Wow !!! I'm thrilled your neighbor found him! He's soooo lucky. He's a tough little guy to survive with the cold temps we've been having around here too. I didn't know you had one that went missing, but I'm thrilled for you (and him) that you've gotten him back. Enjoy hanging out with him and snuggling him up :blob8: Welcome home Amigo!!!

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
Welcome home Amigo....congrats on your return...hope you had a nice trip....please let us kno next time you decide to do a roadtrip!!
keep a close eye on him as he may have the knowledge to explore again! :D
Give him a nice bath and feed well.....i see a big snuggle in the beardie burrito!

Rukia1988

Juvie Member
I would have died! I could not imagine losing Pip or Zippy....I just lost Lenny but not in the way you did. whew. Glad you found him!

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Here are some pix we have taken since he came home. He is a little skinny but overall he is looking good. He ate 3 butterworms and 2 hornworms. Has had a bath and is laying in the water in his viv right now. We did not want to overfeed
him tonight. He is still pretty scared but seems healthy. He has one back leg that he may have hurt. He turns it funny sometimes but seems to walk on it just fine.
CIMG3546.jpg

CIMG3544.jpg

CIMG3543.jpg

CIMG3539.jpg

CIMG3538.jpg

CIMG3535.jpg
Sorry for several pix but we are soooooooooo happy he is home.

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
AWWWWW! YYYAAAAYYYYY!
What great photos, he looks happy to be back :)
Don't forget to get a fecal done for him, who knows what he's been chomping on out there in the wildz!!!
Anyway, congrats!

BKRsBeardie

Hatchling Member
Oh Jeritta I am so happy for you. I wasn't a member here when Amigo went on his field trip but was so happy to read this happy news! He is a handsome boy. Thanks for sharing the pix so we could see him. Bet it was a shock to see how big he was.

grendel9

Juvie Member
What a wonderful story!! Yay Amigo!! He looks really good. It's too bad he can't talk and tell you all about his adventure. I'm so glad you got him back. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom