omg CREEPY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deemac6

Juvie Member
he isn't old enough for those bad boys yet, but I would gladly accept it cause i'll prob need it someday lol

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
It can actually take about 4 months for a Supers colony to start thriving and be able to feed off it. Start early and you'll have plenty by the time he is big enough! I'll sort through that and send it to you also by PM. It'll save you a ton of money!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Dee, I just PM'd you that info! Sorry, took longer than I thought (had to run and pick up the hubby!)
This should help you get a supers colony started too.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Glad it helps. You have to view it as PM responses, as thats what it is. But, my friend had a lot of good info that has helped me get the supers colony started. Tired of paying for a container of 3 doz @ $5-$6! And, since you can't get the dubias, the supers should be well established by the time your dragon is large enough to eat them and they can serve as a staple/semi-staple, their a lot better protein than crickets.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Yes they are. Dubia have twice the protein and a lower fat content. But, for Dee who lives in Canada, dubias aren't legal to get. And dubia are very easy to breed as a colony!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
****Sticks tongue out at Lance and makes a RUDE noise! Mumbles something about kissing a "cheek"! **** :evil:
NO! TWEEZERS DUDE! TWEEZERS! A Girls best friend!

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
honestly once you get past picking the first one up its ok! They have sticky legs and move around (grimences) but you get used to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livsxx
Top Bottom