Oh Geeez....funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I am sitting on my couch writing an essay with Puff on my stomach. I am coming to an end with a paragraph and think to myself that after I write this sentence I am going to bath Puff b/c he has yet to poop today. SO.....literally right after I finish that thought I feel Puff get tense and I look down his legs are all spread eagle and he is pooping on my white shirt. hahaha. I just cant believe he did it. I was gagging while cleaning it up but at least I know he is comfortable with me, enough to even grace me with his poop!

I just had to share that with all of you! Have a great day:):)

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Uh oh! Now Puff can read your mind?! :eek: Be careful what you think of next :wink:

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
LOL... Scorch will usually climb off of me and get onto my husband or son if they are around and poo on them... and then I laugh because they have to change. She usually poos on my son's pants and my husband's shirts. I wonder why she prefers the pants of one and shirts of the other? They are curious creatures.

Alix1378

Hatchling Member
lol in the span on 12 hours me an my fiance had to wash both of our comforters because dino felt the need to grace us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom