OFFICIAL SEXY LEG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardlover

Juvie Member
Vinny struts her sexy legs out on the front lawn.
SDC14666.jpg

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
OUCH! Are you sure Miss Trixie is awake??? I can't imagine that pose not being painful.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
I thought I needed to get some sexy leg pics pronto so I could join in on the fun!!! :blob8: :blob8:
Here is Chuy, he was a little too lazy to make it all the way up on his platform..
IMG_2013.jpg

And another, trying to look sexy, but still masculine (his muscular thighs!)
CIMG4967.jpg

And Snuggles striking a pose...
IMG_1842.jpg

:D

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
no idea how she got it stuck like that but she held it that way for pretty long time so I guess it felt normal for her...I'm thinking that she was tanning her foot :laughhard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hi I have a hypo bearded dragon called Buddy. He is two, and I have a lot of experience looking after him. He has never benn sick before so I am hoping he will not!
Hello , im still figureing out this platform,
So violet laid eggs, weeks ago, she was doing very well , in the last 3 to 4 days her poop was more than runny . Haven't changed much in her diet , an appetite is very good. Should I be considering a parasites remedy as she does get bloated as soon as she starts to eat.
My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smontemayor
Top Bottom