BUBBA
bubba025.jpg

Eat your heart out!

bubba026.jpg

You don't want none!

Omnomnami

Hatchling Member
Sexy pic of Ghoul (Goober)

I know it's sexy "LEG" shot times but...

gooshowintehpakage.jpg

Everything about this picture screams SEXY!!! It's as if he's saying, "Come and get it ladies!!" :silent:

(The food on his chin doesn't do him any justice...but my girls seem to be chubby chasers so it's ok. :p)

Smid

Hatchling Member
Nap time with Smid.
SU1HMDA3MzMuanBn.jpg

Now I just have to 'hide' his cage as I'm not aloud pets in my condo and the landlord is coming over to fix something this week.... How do you hide a 4x2x2 cage???

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I made an anonymous call (use someone else's phone) to see if a lizard in a tank counts as a pet. They said he didn't as long as he wasn't too big. I think basically as long as you don't have an iguana or komodo dragon, so you might want to see. Make sure you get the name of whoever you talk to.

Smid

Hatchling Member
Thanks, that's what I thought too - kind of like if I had a goldfish but better cause goldfish don't do very well when you take them out of their homes. He doesn't make a mess anywhere like a dog or cat could (luckily he always goes in the bath - but now that I type that he's probably already eyeing up the carpit!).

Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nohupics
Top Bottom