diggerdrake

Juvie Member
the spy guy
100_0519.jpg

and sappy
100_0520.jpg

Willa

Hatchling Member
Yea, he was getting ready to shed. He sheds about twice a week now, and not very happy when he does.
Ok I swear I thought those Giant Sexy Legs belonged to a Kamodo Dragon :shock: :eek: :?: That is my alltime favorite Lizard. I had to go to the iggy thread to find out what it was. I WANT ONE :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

diggerdrake

Juvie Member
not sure of his age got him at petsmart a couple months ago. in his cage he is a wild indian but he loves being held. overall length he is 12" but that is mostly tail. now I am gonna have to catch Stevie(mali uromastyx) with sexy legs. but he runs and hides when someone gets near his house.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Sweetie-Boo's Sexy Leg (and nubby):

This girl sits like this ALL of the time. I'm always asking her if she's warming her butt. The tile she sitting on is right underneath her light. Right after she eats, if she sits upright with her legs like this, I swear she looks like a pear. A little spiky pear. What a hooch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom