Odin's Thread 04-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
claudiusx":2eg1eyxu said:
Wait wait wait.

Michael, the guy who is always bragging about spikes, got a leatherback!?!? :lol:

-Brandon
LOL

Des seen the little baby and said "Where's it's spikes? That's not a real dragon."
Then sat there prouder then ever. 8)

So is anyone gonna take me up on this little friendly free wager of it being a boy?
I got a name lined up already (unless he turns out to be female LOL)
Odin :wink:

Pixall

Sub-Adult Member
Butbutbut. Odin is Thor's FATHER. And wee little Odin is wayyy smaller than the mighty Thor! LOL

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Pixall":2nkmv4wf said:
Butbutbut. Odin is Thor's FATHER. And wee little Odin is wayyy smaller than the mighty Thor! LOL
This is true but, I like the name and I hope he lives up to it. :wink:
Odin is also the god of war. :mrgreen:

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Handling Odin, teaching him the ropes.

:wink:

SAM_2758.jpg

Pixall

Sub-Adult Member
LOL Did Oden go forward then back, or did Thor just go back? Either way, those are some clever dragons ya got there. :lol:

Gaah! Cuteness overload! My little Ginger does the same thing, "Nuuuuuu! I will not get off your hand!" Too cute! :love5: :love5:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow he is soooo tiny!!

I wonder what colors he is going to have when he grows up!

Don't the citrus dragons look like that as babies, then they grow into a full yellow?

-Brandon

MissT

BD.org Addict
Hehe! Even baby does that - when I try to get him to go back into his viv he just hops up my hand and does his best to cling on!!! Too cute!!

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
MissT":3ewa64uy said:
Hehe! Even baby does that - when I try to get him to go back into his viv he just hops up my hand and does his best to cling on!!! Too cute!!
Keep with that too :wink:
Odin gets spooked if I go into the lizard room.
He calms down rather fast but, he had a big day, he is tired too.
I think there was another LB there too but, it was asleep down below, Odin was up in the basking spot. There is another dragon in there easily 2-3 times the size of these little ones.

The guy who got the keys. I asked him if the pellets that were in their tank were damp, he felt them and said no. I told him to dampen them, per the instructions on the pellets. Then he said he would and maybe they would eat them then. He said we give them pinheads 5 days out of the week. I told him that is not enough but, I doubt you guys will change that. Then the brightest move ever, well they get mealworms too. :banghead: I told him, what? Mealworms? These little guys shouldn't ever get mealworms... He looked at me weird, I told him what I do with 90% of my free time. I know what he is thinking too. Okay so you frequent some little forum... LOL if he only knew. BD.org was the largest bearded dragon forum there is. :wink:

MissT

BD.org Addict
I guess it's all very strange for him. At least he calms down quickly. He seems to have settled in well :)
Haha! Don't you love how pet store employees think we are crazy!!

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
LOL and we think their crazy. But, that's cause they are. Not all of them though, there are some good ones. I know there are a few on this forum. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom